china mainland telefonnumber
1046 5 2018-1-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
sualk99
New
Portugal

when opening the dji app a telefonnumber „mainland china“ is necessary. the app is blocking any further step. no possibilty flying the drone.
i am in europe, no chinese telefonnumber! ?
2018-1-14
Use props
dorbot
lvl.4
Flight distance : 844770 ft
France

I'm sure I got that after using the simulator.
I think I needed to factory reset the PLUS controller. Maybe just reinstall the app on other controllers.
Anyway, factory reset of controller was done using Assistant 2.
Its a known bug and has been seen before though I'm not exactly sure what triggers it. Maybe not being connected to internet?

Hopefully someone else can come up with something a bit more concrete than my waffle.
2018-1-14
Use props
prite
lvl.2
Flight distance : 432602 ft
United Kingdom

like  everybody said link phone number to china on deplay so can`t fly.......got back home, powered up controler but not drone,i could now get in settings.and found the general setting.. under maps..it was enable amap (for china mainland) i disable that.... and under that again... calibrate map coordinates (for china mainland) was enabled..again i disable that.. when outside with drone and was able to fly.. hope this helps some of you guys
2018-1-14
Use props
Fan
lvl.2
Flight distance : 230942 ft
  • >>>
Israel

I have a same problem with my P4P+ after using the simulator.
2018-1-14
Use props
Fan
lvl.2
Flight distance : 230942 ft
  • >>>
Israel

Fan Posted at 2018-1-14 13:08
I have a same problem with my P4P+ after using the simulator.

Yes. The reset to factory settings helps to fix it.
2018-1-15
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hello Sualk, I'm sincerely sorry for the inconvenience. Reset to factory settings will figure it out. Alternatively, you can take it to the outdoor with good GPS signal and contact the local internet to see whether it helps.
2018-1-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules