TIPS TO SEE YOUR FLIGHT RECORDS in app! Great!
11310 13 2015-4-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
mauricio.copett
lvl.2
Flight distance : 49751 ft
Brazil

Want to see your flight records in PILOT app? Just follow the steps bellow. Great to see on the map, animated as if you were flying, plus what you did with the sticks:
1-a Connect your Inspire 1 to a PC using the included USB cable. Turn on the Remote Controller and the Inspire 1*, then open the DJI Pilot app.
b. Click “Mode” icon to view the “Advanced Settings”.
c. Click “MC Enter Read Flight Data Mode”.
d. After a few seconds, the DJI Flight Log disk will be detected by the PC and you will be able to access the data.*

* IF you want to keep it saved in your PC...

2. Upload flight records via the DJI Pilot app:
a. Enter the "User Center" in the Pilot app
b. Click the arrow-shaped icon at the bottom of the screen to view the flight log page
c. Click the star-shaped icon associated with the relevant flight logs to save them to the app. Then click the cloud-shaped icon at the top right side of the screen to upload them.

That's it, you will be ready to see all flights fully recorded.
2015-4-23
Use props
Rockeyes
lvl.3

United Kingdom

Cheers
2015-4-23
Use props
lcoleman
lvl.2

United States

I see all my flight records now on my tablet without doing any of this. Are you saying that I can view the same flight record info on my PC this way, without using my tablet? Does this download an app on my PC to view them with?

Thanks,
Lloyd
2015-4-23
Use props
davidbsamuels
lvl.4
Flight distance : 8049101 ft
  • >>>
United States

It doesn't look like this works on OS X , or possibly I'm doing something wrong?  Anyone else have any input?  Thanks
2015-4-23
Use props
mauricio.copett
lvl.2
Brazil

davidbsamuels Posted at 2015-4-24 02:34
It doesn't look like this works on OS X , or possibly I'm doing something wrong?  Anyone else have a ...

Please read it with more attention: I'm explaining how to see from PILOT APP, not from a PC/MAC!!!

The .DAT files that you can import to you mac from the aircraft is not readable by your computer (not that I know any way to translate that...)
2015-4-23
Use props
mauricio.copett
lvl.2
Brazil

lcoleman Posted at 2015-4-24 02:25
I see all my flight records now on my tablet without doing any of this. Are you saying that I can vi ...

Only from the Pilot APP! the flight data to your PC/MAC it is just to save it. Follow the instructions that were given by DJI support. If you already know how to access taht from your tablet and Pilot app, I have nothing else to say.
2015-4-23
Use props
lcoleman
lvl.2

United States

I'm running the Pilot App on an iPad and iPhone. When I select "User Center' at the bottom of the app and then select the center icon at the bottom, all of the flight data is there immediately after each flight. I do not need to connect my PC, download a file, or do any of the other things you describe to see my flight data.

When I push the sync button at the upper right of the app it stores it in the cloud and when I open my other device and sync it all of my data is on both devices.

If I am understanding correctly, all the things you are describing are already available in the app without any of the work you describe. I think this is how the app is designed to work and if you need to go through all you are doing there may be something wrong with your app.

If there is something I am missing and there is extra functionality that I am not using, I would like to know.

Thanks,
Lloyd
2015-4-23
Use props
mauricio.copett
lvl.2
Brazil

lcoleman Posted at 2015-4-24 05:04
I'm running the Pilot App on an iPad and iPhone. When I select "User Center' at the bottom of the ap ...

Icoleman, Thanks. I didn't know that before DJI support told me, so I just shared to those that didnt know like me how to see the flight records in app... I feel naive, but feel good to share too.

I had a crash just after the firmware update, due to a very strange progressive acceleration of the motors, making me loose all control of the bird. Now I'm trying to sort out that acceleration and many things are being learnt about the bird (but not why the inspire is reacting like that...). So I'd be very please with you experience if you could help me to sort that out, as that may happen to anyone too. Any idea in how to re-set the firmware or reinstall it or reboot the drone?? Thanks
2015-4-23
Use props
klintb
lvl.1

United States

mauricio.copett Posted at 2015-4-24 05:19
Icoleman, Thanks. I didn't know that before DJI support told me, so I just shared to those that di ...

Check this out.  Another user having problems after the firmware update:
inspire1_inspire_lost_power_and_impacted_ground
2015-4-29
Use props
blackmennewstyl
lvl.2
Flight distance : 3571004 ft
Thailand

Hello,

I imagine the flight records are stored somewhere online when you hit the cloud button but is there a way to see them on a website? Or these datas are only accessible via the DJI Go App?
2015-12-9
Use props
Betweenus
lvl.2
Flight distance : 563176 ft
Germany

Hello,
Does this mean that the picture with are shown on the right side of the flight records are also accessible?
2015-12-29
Use props
Betweenus
lvl.2
Germany

Hello,
Just a question about flight records.
When I open this I see some pics " called moments"  
These are taken by my inspire, what I mention is these are not taken by myself as a picture.
How can I recover or download these " moments".

Thank you
2016-1-3
Use props
Betweenus
lvl.2
Germany

PaulKerry Posted at 2016-1-3 22:30
I'm not sure that you can although I would imagine that they are stored in the app's filestructure ...

Hi Paul,
Yes I'm using iOS

Thank you
2016-1-5
Use props
Betweenus
lvl.2
Germany

PaulKerry Posted at 2016-1-5 20:08
I just went through the entire available file structure (in iTunes) in the Go app. The directory w ...

Hi Paul,
Thanks for your effort.
Please let me know if you get something.

Greetings
2016-1-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules