Pitch control on Phantom Vision 2 + won't function
1363 4 2015-4-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
parrish
lvl.1

United States

I am using a fully up to date system with my Phantom VIsion 2+. I forgot to take my gimbal stabilizer off this morning until I saw the message on my iphone. I had not tried flying yet. It was sitting on groud. I had just connected everything wireless. Took stabilizer off.
The GImbal works perfectly for keeping camera in place when moving the Phanotm around. However, I could not get the pitch of camera to work with either the IPhone APP or the left wheel (WHat ever its technical name) on the side of the RC. I have tried a number of things from recycling drone to resetting my iphone, turning off and on the RC, to connecting them to my computer and running the calibrations again.
I finally got the left wheel of RC to get camera to move up and down by recalibrating the X1 under Basic RC in the computer app, but as soon as I release the wheel, the camera returns to horizontal. It will not hold position.

The iPhone APP does cannot affect the camera position. When I try to use it to turn camera down, the right hand monitor scale appears and has a red dot at the top. Otherwise the app seems to work fine. I have removed app from phone, recycled the phone and reinstalled app.

I did try restoring it to the normal defaults and still no petunias. This machine is less than a month old. Today is Saturday or I'd call DJI tech support.

If you respond, please do not give me a lot of tech language. I know what the S2 and S1 switches are. I know what the RC controller sticks do. I also know what the left wheel is supposed to do and how to use the app. Please give specific instructions. IF I need to reset something. Please say how to get to it and do it.

2015-4-25
Use props
johnwarr
First Officer
Flight distance : 6467 ft
United Kingdom

"I finally got the left wheel of RC to get camera to move up and down by recalibrating the X1 under Basic RC in the computer app, but as soon as I release the wheel, the camera returns to horizontal. It will not hold position."

Did you select "upgrade version" from that screen ?
2015-4-25
Use props
johnwarr
First Officer
United Kingdom

2015-4-25
Use props
parrish
lvl.1

United States

Yes, I did. Tried posting a screen shot but it gave error 500 whatever that means.
2015-4-25
Use props
johnwarr
First Officer
United Kingdom

Strange, sorry but I only have the basic transmitter so cant really help more than repeating what you have already tried.
2015-4-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules