Camera Settings
616 5 2018-2-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ACSA
lvl.3
Flight distance : 19114 ft
United States

I was just wondering if there were any good resources about camera settings and what each does.  I tried searching the forum, but wasn't seeing anything specifically for what I'm looking for, but could have been user error.  I don't have any experience with manual camera settings like this, just never had a need to learn them, but was wanting to learn more so I can work on getting better photos with my Mavic Air.  Thanks for any resources you're able to share.
2018-2-2
Use props
rantanlan
Second Officer
Flight distance : 69698 ft
Germany

You should check out resources for basic photography since this is nothing special for drones. It makes things way easier if you have the basic understanding of aperture,  shutter speeds iso and co. So every basic photography tutorial will do, then head over to the specials resources for drone photography. This is my recommendation. (Sorry no source recommendation since my native language is german)
2018-2-2
Use props
MiniPalourde
lvl.4
Flight distance : 7 ft
Canada

There are tons of videos out there showing the different camera settings and what they do. Videos are way better than words for this particular subject (for obvious reasons).

http://bfy.tw/GOVL
2018-2-2
Use props
ACSA
lvl.3
United States

Thanks for the suggestions.  I just wasn't sure if there was anything specific relating to the drones.  Makes it easy enough.  I appreciate it.
2018-2-2
Use props
FlyDK
First Officer
Flight distance : 1636286 ft
Denmark

You can watch a thread here which helped me to a significantly better understanding of what it's all about. Lots of good information in it.
2018-2-2
Use props
ACSA
lvl.3
United States

Thanks!  There is a lot of good information there.  I appreciate it.
2018-2-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules