UPDATING
979 8 2018-2-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Christian_Meyer
lvl.2
Chile

Friends .. I need your help .. I was doing updates to my Phantom 4 pro + .. when I was updating the prohibited flight zones .. the phantom battery was finished and everything was turned off .. I loaded both the control and the battery and I returned them to turn on ... the control stays with the light in red and green as if it were charging and only lines the drone with the usb cable connected ... has someone happened to it? thinking I could help I did a reset from the application but it did not work...

2018-2-2
Use props
15matjan
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1158258 ft
  • >>>
Spain

I'd suggest to try to update via DJI Assistant and relink the AC and RC.
2018-2-2
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Flight distance : 165105 ft
Canada

Yeah, something we have learned from day one here, never start any update, unless your batteries are charged good.
A full top up would be best.

Sometimes during an update, the drone may seem to shut off, but wait a moment, and see if it comes back on.

Don''t be impatient. Updates can often take up to a half hour to finish.

RedHotPoker

2018-2-2
Use props
Christian_Meyer
lvl.2
Chile

Dear, connect the drone to the dj asistant application and there was no problem in updating it, but I still do not work the remote control when I turn it on .. I flicker the led in red and green .. I can control the camera but. I do not see image ...
look

IMG_4113.JPG
2018-2-2
Use props
Rodger8
First Officer
Flight distance : 20145135 ft
  • >>>
United States

A most enjoyable experience
2018-2-2
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hello Christian, it looks like the RC has not been updated to the latest version successfully. Please refer the below and try to update the RC first and link RC.
2018-2-2
Use props
Christian_Meyer
lvl.2
Chile

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-2-2 18:39
Hello Christian, it looks like the RC has not been updated to the latest version successfully. Please refer the below and try to update the RC first and link RC.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DNjPyw0jov8

Thank you very much Susan ... indeed that was the problem and I already solve it ... Thanks Thanks and many thanks!
2018-2-3
Use props
Christian_Meyer
lvl.2
Chile

Thank you very much Susan ... indeed that was the problem and I already solve it ... Thanks Thanks and many thanks!
2018-2-3
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Christian_Meyer Posted at 2018-2-3 08:11

Nice to hear this. Enjoy it and happy flying!
2018-2-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules