Feedback on DJI Care Refresh service
575 4 2018-2-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
bdge
lvl.2
Flight distance : 90069 ft
United Kingdom

I sent my Spark off after its sad encounter with a tree, and once DJI received it, the turnaround was very fast, and door to door it will be a week without the drone.

To be honest, they could have sent me shipping label sooner, this took two whole days (why?), but apart from that, not bad service.

Tomorrow I wait in for my little package of joy

2018-2-5
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator

Hi bdge, thanks for sharing your experience with our repair center, sorry to have kept you waiting for the shipping label, just to clarify, do you mean the shipping label to send in or the shipping label to ship out? We will keep improving our customer service to make you have a better experience in the future.
2018-2-5
Use props
bdge
lvl.2
United Kingdom

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-2-5 18:34
Hi bdge, thanks for sharing your experience with our repair center, sorry to have kept you waiting for the shipping label, just to clarify, do you mean the shipping label to send in or the shipping label to ship out? We will keep improving our customer service to make you have a better experience in the future.

Hi Mindy,

I meant the label to ship out.

I logged the fault and paid at 10:20 am on Monday Jan-29 and I got the label at 22:20 on Wednesday Jan-31, so it was 2.5 days, or 60 hours. This seems like an area that could be greatly improved!

Thank you for your response; your time & trouble are appreciated.

2018-2-6
Use props
bdge
lvl.2
United Kingdom

bdge Posted at 2018-2-6 01:24
Hi Mindy,

I meant the label to ship out.

Re-reading my post, I've messed up, sorry! ... I meant the label to ship the drone to you!

2018-2-6
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator

bdge Posted at 2018-2-6 01:31
Re-reading my post, I've messed up, sorry! ... I meant the label to ship the drone to you!

I remember, I replied your previous post, the shipping label was delayed because of the system since you filled in online repair form and the shipping label should be sent out automatically, we apologize again for the inconvenience caused and will keep maintaining the system. Thank you.
2018-2-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules