OSMO PRO Gimble Issues - any fix?
554 2 2018-2-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
penaltybox
lvl.1

United States

Just got onto a jobsite and was checking out the kit. There is a brand new OSMO PRO that was excited to use. I set it up, turned it on and no action on the gimble. The fans work, but there is no action on the motors. I have updated the firmware to OSMO_FC550_FW_V01.04.00.70 and still nothing. Tried calibrating it via the app, but no luck. I asked one of the photographers onboard and he said when it was unboxed, it indeed worked and hasnt been used since. We are about to go to sea for a few months so obviously I want to get this working asap.
Any help greatly appreciated.

petey

2018-2-22
Use props
penaltybox
lvl.1

United States

nevermind, just like the RAW we bought the higher end OSMOS need to be recalled and produced better. Customer service and repair cant even keep up.
2018-2-22
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

penaltybox Posted at 2018-2-22 16:23
nevermind, just like the RAW we bought the higher end OSMOS need to be recalled and produced better. Customer service and repair cant even keep up.

Hi, there. Did you solve the problem? Did the camera self check when you turn it on? Please ensure that you successfully update the osmo pro. Please keep us updated, thanks.
2018-2-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules