5 Giant ANTONOV Airplanes In The World
1831 31 2018-3-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
mediossehd
lvl.4

Turkey

ANTONOV Airplanes are biggest airplanes in the world.

Here is the 5 largest Antonov airplane list;

Antonov An-124
Antonov An 225 Mriya
Antonov AN-22
Antonov An-70
Antonov An-178

Here is the video link of the heaviest planes,

2018-3-3
Use props
solentlife
First Officer
Flight distance : 1087530 ft
Latvia

And ??

I have actually been involved in operations using the Antonovs ... so ?

Did you video these with YOUR DJI drone ?

Nigel
2018-3-3
Use props
mediossehd
lvl.4

Turkey

solentlife Posted at 2018-3-3 12:39
And ??

I have actually been involved in operations using the Antonovs ... so ?

I like DJI drones. All my free times I am creating videos related with DJI drones. My dream is buying a DJI drone and creating all time video with it. I am saving money for buy any of DJI drones.
2018-3-3
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

It is a nice video, but not really DJI related.
Did you shoot this footage yourself?
2018-3-3
Use props
mediossehd
lvl.4

Turkey

Montfrooij Posted at 2018-3-3 13:09
It is a nice video, but not really DJI related.
Did you shoot this footage yourself?

Thank you, Videos are creative common videos. DJI and airplanes releted with avivation. And you are captain . I think this forum can be stronger with all aviation informations.
2018-3-3
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
  • >>>
Netherlands

mediossehd Posted at 2018-3-3 13:24
Thank you, Videos are creative common videos. DJI and airplanes releted with avivation. And you are captain . I think this forum can be stronger with all aviation informations.

Ok, so not your own work.
But you just re published it.
I had some people use my footage, that was not too nice.
2018-3-3
Use props
mediossehd
lvl.4

Turkey

Montfrooij Posted at 2018-3-3 13:28
Ok, so not your own work.
But you just re published it.
I had some people use my footage, that was not too nice.

But some people let use their footages. For exp. pixabay.com has lot of free video to use.
2018-3-3
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
  • >>>
Netherlands

mediossehd Posted at 2018-3-3 13:34
But some people let use their footages. For exp. pixabay.com has lot of free video to use.

Still I don't get why you publish others peoples work.

For me I like to create video's and share them online.
Not other's work.
2018-3-3
Use props
Genghis9
First Officer
Flight distance : 961 ft
United States

Yup Rooskies build big planes, they are compensating for their other short comings

...aviation related yes, DJI drone related not so much...nearly all of us here come for two primary reasons.  1 - share info and data about flying DJI drones or related drone operations, in addition too sharing our own artistic endeavors using such drones in the form of pictures and video.  2 - learn about and compare DJI drones and related products, and to see examples of their capabilities.  While there are others that come for various other reasons they are by far the minority.  Since you are not showing us your own work and large manned aircraft are a far cry from drone craft, some of us are failing to see your purpose based on why most of us are here...just FYI, I can go to YouTube and see an unlimited number of images and videos of aircraft, which is why you really don't see them here...
2018-3-3
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
  • >>>
Netherlands

Genghis9 Posted at 2018-3-3 14:36
Yup Rooskies build big planes, they are compensating for their other short comings

...aviation related yes, DJI drone related not so much...nearly all of us here come for two primary reasons.  1 - share info and data about flying DJI drones or related drone operations, in addition too sharing our own artistic endeavors using such drones in the form of pictures and video.  2 - learn about and compare DJI drones and related products, and to see examples of their capabilities.  While there are others that come for various other reasons they are by far the minority.  Since you are not showing us your own work and large manned aircraft are a far cry from drone craft, some of us are failing to see your purpose based on why most of us are here...just FYI, I can go to YouTube and see an unlimited number of images and videos of aircraft, which is why you really don't see them here...

I agree with that.
2018-3-3
Use props
mediossehd
lvl.4

Turkey

Genghis9 Posted at 2018-3-3 14:36

...aviation related yes, DJI drone related not so much...nearly all of us here come for two primary reasons.  1 - share info and data about flying DJI drones or related drone operations, in addition too sharing our own artistic endeavors using such drones in the form of pictures and video.  2 - learn about and compare DJI drones and related products, and to see examples of their capabilities.  While there are others that come for various other reasons they are by far the minority.  Since you are not showing us your own work and large manned aircraft are a far cry from drone craft, some of us are failing to see your purpose based on why most of us are here...just FYI, I can go to YouTube and see an unlimited number of images and videos of aircraft, which is why you really don't see them here...

Thank you for your information.
I am the member of this forum nearly 1 year. I discover this forum with the below thread.

Future Flight by RedHotPoker
https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... mp;page=1#pid852986

I am all day in the forum.
2018-3-3
Use props
Genghis9
First Officer
Flight distance : 961 ft
United States

mediossehd Posted at 2018-3-3 14:54
Thank you for your information.
I am the member of this forum nearly 1 year. I discover this forum with the below thread.

Yes RHP certainly provides many diverse topics here and is thought of as being both entertaining and informative...either way, he mostly ensures his subject matter is closely related to this forum or at least amusing.  If you are going to emulate him, first I'd say don't bother as one is enough, at least at times...second, you are going to need to up your game quite a bit to get to his level.
Your big airplane video doesn't achieve either end of that...
2018-3-3
Use props
Oracle Miata
First Officer
Flight distance : 3759829 ft
  • >>>
United States

I’ll go ahead and say I quite enjoyed the video, but I also love Russian aircraft.  
2018-3-3
Use props
Bashy
Captain
Flight distance : 2354357 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Montfrooij Posted at 2018-3-3 13:42
Still I don't get why you publish others peoples work.

For me I like to create video's and share them online.

One reason, the videos are monietized............
2018-3-3
Use props
mediossehd
lvl.4

Turkey

Bashy Posted at 2018-3-3 20:59

Creating perfect videos and geting backlink is better than monetization. Just monetization aim videos are spam. It is not sustainable.
2018-3-4
Use props
solentlife
First Officer
Flight distance : 1087530 ft
Latvia

"mediossehd"....

Sorry if you seem to be having a bad day with us. It is true that we all like videos and we upload / show our efforts.

Quoting RHP as reason - sorry that's poor judgement and I suggest you move away from that.

It would be much better if you watch and learn from the forum in preparation of getting your own DJI Camera Drone. Then we will be open arms to view and chat with you about all matters DJI. Till then re-hashing others videos that have no connection with anything DJI is not a good idea.

As to the Russian Aircraft ... as I say - I have worked alongside some of those as did my Brother ... You will notice that some are showing the Ukraine flag ... basically because they were designed and built under the Ukrainian part of USSR ... Russian techno - Ukrainian factory .... as was much of USSR military gear.
The largest, 225, was 'rescued' and put back to work ....

nigel
2018-3-4
Use props
mediossehd
lvl.4

Turkey

solentlife Posted at 2018-3-4 01:48
"mediossehd"....

Sorry if you seem to be having a bad day with us. It is true that we all like videos and we upload / show our efforts.

Nigel,

Thank you for your kind reply. You are right.
2018-3-4
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
  • >>>
Netherlands

Bashy Posted at 2018-3-3 20:59

I know.
Hope I never have to work like that.
2018-3-4
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
  • >>>
Netherlands

solentlife Posted at 2018-3-4 01:48
"mediossehd"....

Very true indeed.
2018-3-4
Use props
Hüseyin Cınar
New

Turkey

strangest aircrafts
2018-4-5
Use props
djiuser_iGJqCoTNTQSa
lvl.4

So, completely irrelevant. Got it.
2018-4-5
Use props
QuadDronner
lvl.1

Turkey

Here is the my  Antonov airplane Top list;

5- Antonov An 225 Mriya
4-Antonov An-124
3- Antonov An-70
2-Antonov AN-22
1-Antonov An-178

An other Antonov An videos are also the same youtube channel

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfqi0d7t9GhkeHKpc5IPWIg

2018-5-24
Use props
QuadDronner
lvl.1

Turkey

mediossehd Posted at 2018-3-4 03:07
Nigel,

Thank you for your kind reply. You are right.

I think you must sahre this video here
2018-5-24
Use props
KedDK
First Officer
Flight distance : 1133038 ft
Denmark

QuadDronner Posted at 2018-5-24 04:03
I think you must sahre this video here

But here we are users of DJI drones and don't want the forum spammed with all kind of videos shared here with no obvious reason.
2018-5-24
Use props
QuadDronner
lvl.1

Turkey

KedDK Posted at 2018-5-24 05:56
But here we are users of DJI drones and don't want the forum spammed with all kind of videos shared here with no obvious reason.

This forum should be bigger forum with more information. All aircraft informations needed.
I think this forum will like biggest forums with all aircraft informations in 2 years.
Unmanned Vehicles, FTP's, helicopters etc.
2018-5-24
Use props
KedDK
First Officer
Flight distance : 1133038 ft
Denmark

QuadDronner Posted at 2018-5-24 06:28
This forum should be bigger forum with more information. All aircraft informations needed.
I think this forum will like biggest forums with all aircraft informations in 2 years.
Unmanned Vehicles, FTP's, helicopters etc.

Then please scroll to the top of hte page and see what the headline say ( "Home / PHANTOM" ) so this kind of posting is Off Topic in this section so you (or OP if there is any difference) should move it to a more appropriate section!
2018-5-24
Use props
Aircraft lover
lvl.1

Turkey

KedDK Posted at 2018-5-24 06:44
Then please scroll to the top of hte page and see what the headline say ( "Home / PHANTOM" ) so this kind of posting is Off Topic in this section so you (or OP if there is any difference) should move it to a more appropriate section!

True but Antovonov has amazing planes
2018-5-24
Use props
Landbo
Second Officer
Flight distance : 502792 ft
Denmark

Nope, but Ukraine is building those incredible Antonov planes.   
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antonov

Regards Leif.
2018-5-24
Use props
ford-misafir
lvl.1

Turkey

Landbo Posted at 2018-5-24 08:55

I love Antonovs especially the Antonov AN 225 of course. they are like Globemaster...no wait it says US Air Force
2018-5-24
Use props
Nebuchadnezzar
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 3462946 ft
  • >>>
Spain

lol

roflcopter-2.jpg
2018-5-24
Use props
Play Tunnel
New

Turkey

The Antonov 225 is the biggest Antonov aircraft how that 4 engined tiny thing is Bigger I have no clue?
2018-5-24
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
  • >>>
Netherlands

Landbo Posted at 2018-5-24 08:55

Very incredible indeed.
2018-5-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules