Hitfilm Express 4 Video Editing (free)
2165 6 2018-3-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Rustic17
First Officer
Flight distance : 2733760 ft
United States

From another post on video editing, I saw Hitfilm Express 4 mentioned.  It's free with all you need to edit and save or upload videos.  They make money by selling add-on capabilities to the app.  You can see a two minute clip I hastily put together...trimmed five clips and added transitions.  I think it meets an entry level need.  There's a lot more there I need to explore like adding music, titles, etc.
2018-3-7
Use props
Rustic17
First Officer
United States

There are also several informational YouTube videos.
2018-3-7
Use props
TexasAerials
Second Officer
Flight distance : 566952 ft
United States

Yeah, I was using HitFilm Express before I stepped up to Premiere Pro.  Personally I think HitFilm was a bit fiddly for making vlog/youtube type videos.  Davinci Resolve felt a bit more intuitive to me but it kept crashing on my machine.  

I would recommend you make a color correction preset that you can drag and drop onto multiple clips in your timeline.  It makes basic color grading/correction for spark footage a lot easier.

Check out Shiny Films on youtube for HitFilm Express tutorials.  
2018-3-7
Use props
Rustic17
First Officer
United States

Resolve kept crashing on my PC, too.  Yes, the last clip had some definite color changes.
2018-3-7
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Thanks for the tip
2018-3-7
Use props
DK Sparky
lvl.2
Flight distance : 23255 ft
Denmark

activation doesn't work
2018-3-8
Use props
Solestacz
lvl.4
Flight distance : 489193 ft
United States

nice results. great facility they have there - if i was your Spark i don't think i'd have wanted to get in the air there, though - scared shotless!!
2018-3-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules