Phantom 3 Advanced video settings?
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
bryson79
lvl.2

United States

So My Phantom 3 advance came out of the box at 1080 25fps. For the life of me I can't see how to change these settings, say to 60fps or different resolutions. It would be nice if you could go to a more zoomed in field of view?

2015-5-4
Use props
Cacc
lvl.3

Canada

All the changes you can make are options within the DJI Pilot app. On the right side under the record button you will see the settings icon (which looks like a switch board). Make sure you are in video mode, not photo mode, and then tap the icon and you will get all the options you can change. This video is long, but it might help:
2015-5-4
Use props
bryson79
lvl.2

United States

I have done that and all I ever get are the still camera options. ISO, Shutter, and EV. When I touch the controls it says Advanced mode on, the icon turns blue, and i get my still camera advanced controls on the left side of the screen. Even if I switch between still and video slider while in the advanced options the still options stay the same on the left side of the screen.

For reference I am using a Galaxy S3.
2015-5-4
Use props
bryson79
lvl.2

United States

OK think I might be getting somewhere. If I hit the camera with gears on the upper right one option is video size. I have a choice between 1080 or 720 Once I click one of those it brings up a choice of frame rates. I seem to have the same choice in frame rates regardless of resolution 24, 25, 48, and 50. I am not seeing the 30 and 60 it is supposed to have?

Do both the advanced and professional cameras use the same sensor? It looks like it from the speck sheet. Makes me wonder if the only difference is the firmware they are running, and the silk screen label on the camera.
2015-5-4
Use props
LIUniverse
lvl.2

Canada

I got the same issue before. My solution was:
1. Download the app from dji.com instead of google play app store.
2. Reset camera settings. This can be done with the pilot app.
3. Then you can set 60 fps.

Cheers!
2015-5-4
Use props
FantomDK
lvl.4

Denmark

You need to change from PAL to NTSC in the Gear-menu*. That gives you the opportunity for 30 and 60 FPS.

Good luck

*I think I read something about people having problems getting the changes between PAL and NTSC sticking. It might also have been fixed in latest version. I can't tell you for sure as I am an iOS-user.
2015-5-4
Use props
Cheesydrone
lvl.2
Flight distance : 678461 ft
United States

Cacc Posted at 2015-5-4 23:50
All the changes you can make are options within the DJI Pilot app. On the right side under the recor ...

Thanks for the pilot app video, helps!
2016-1-10
Use props
fans6ffe7bb4
New
United States

I can't  get into the settings for the camera. The screen is there but when I tap settings , no responce. I want to change to mpeg video instead of mov.
2016-12-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules