Anyone find a case that fits the P3?
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
neilkarunatilak
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

Loving my P3 Professional so far.
Was wondering if any other P3 owners out there have or found a case or backpack that fits the P3.
Let me know if you have!
Thanks,
-Neil
2015-5-5
Use props
cascadeflyer
lvl.2

United States

Think tank makes one.
2015-5-5
Use props
buzzcbr
lvl.4
Flight distance : 316545 ft
United Kingdom

The one had for my P2, just cut some of the foam out to make the P3 and new RC fit - job done, no need to buy a new one.
2015-5-5
Use props
davemex
lvl.2

United States

Some DSLR bags can be organized to hold them. I got a Fancier KingKong 40 off ebay for $50 that fits the P3, all the accessories, and my laptop and tablet.
2015-5-5
Use props
HansSolo1911
lvl.1

United States

davemex Posted at 2015-5-6 02:14
Some DSLR bags can be organized to hold them. I got a Fancier KingKong 40 off ebay for $50 that fits ...

Anyway you could post a picture of your setup?
2015-5-5
Use props
cmyk22
lvl.1

United States

Here is a couple of photo's of the ThinkTank Photo Helipak Backpack holding a Phantom 3 Pro and accessories.

ThinkTank Helipak w/P3pro

2015-5-5
Use props
HansSolo1911
lvl.1

United States

cmyk22@gmail.co Posted at 2015-5-6 04:21
Here is a couple of photo's of the ThinkTank Photo Helipak Backpack holding a Phantom 3 Pro and acce ...

Thanks for sharing.
2015-5-5
Use props
dan
lvl.1

United States

I've ordered the GoProfessinal Cases Phantom 3 Plus case based on my experiences with the other 3 GPC cases that I own.  I know that they are somewhat expensive, but for me worth the peace of mind, given that I can basically pack my multirotors in the vehicle like any other piece of luggage and know that it will arrive in working condition.  I also like the fact that I can pretty much put everything that I need for a shoot or FPV flight in one case.  I've built a backpack ground station for 1.3 and 5.8, but I find myself using it less and less.  Same goes for the tool bag.  Having said that, a backpack Phantom case is intriguing.

In my GPC Phantom 2 case I put the aircraft, four flight batteries, a set of props, FPV goggles with spare battery for same, charger with multiple battery connectors, fishing rod recovery float for over water flying, FrySky transmitter and charger, voltage meter, 5.8 antennas for P2 and goggles, USB mini and micro cables for P2 and GoPro, extra SD cards, and a spare GoPro battery.
2015-5-5
Use props
theCuban
lvl.2

United States

I purchased this from amazon for my P2V+ and was delighted that my Phantom 3 fit perfectly in it.
Koozam Backpack Bag Extra Light Case for DJI Quadcopter Drones
2015-5-5
Use props
neilkarunatilak
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

theCuban Posted at 2015-5-6 07:35
I purchased this from amazon for my P2V+ and was delighted that my Phantom 3 fit perfectly in it.
Ko ...

Hows the top protection for the P3 in this backpack? Additionally, do you need to take off the propellers?
2015-5-5
Use props
neilkarunatilak
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

dan@blakes.us Posted at 2015-5-6 04:31
I've ordered the GoProfessinal Cases Phantom 3 Plus case based on my experiences with the other 3 GP ...

Hmm, looks nice, and seems like it meets carry on luggage dimensions. Maybe I'll bite on this... looks like it releases May 15?
2015-5-5
Use props
coreynach
lvl.2
Flight distance : 208589 ft
United States

Here's another cheap alternative that works today, even though it's for the P2:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product ... 0_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Someone on RC Groups' owners thread did buy it, and uses it for this P3... He reported the new TX does fit without cutting, though it's against the P3... Since it's less expensive, but still looks to offer protection, I ordered one... I can give my first hand experience once I get it.
2015-5-5
Use props
theCuban
lvl.2

United States

The cover is raised so it's not presing on motor too hard.
Screen Shot 2015-05-05 at 11.05.35 PM.png

picture

picture
2015-5-5
Use props
chefobi
lvl.2

United States

coreynach@gmail Posted at 2015-5-6 10:32
Here's another cheap alternative that works today, even though it's for the P2:

http://www.amazon.c ...

I am also really considering this backpack. Let me know how it all fits please!
2015-5-5
Use props
coreynach
lvl.2
Flight distance : 208589 ft
United States

chefobi@gmail.c Posted at 2015-5-6 11:36
I am also really considering this backpack. Let me know how it all fits please!

I'll let ya know... right now it says delivering Friday, so I much have missed the cut off for today (which would have got it by Thursday).
2015-5-5
Use props
Geebax
Captain
Australia

nfrancisco Posted at 2015-11-21 08:48
CasePro offers both wheeled and carry-on Phantom 3 hard cases. These cases can fit all three Phantom ...

Stop spamming!
2015-11-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules