"Show Flight Route" Option Missing from the iOS App
1421 5 2018-3-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
flydav
lvl.3
Flight distance : 184226 ft
Italy

I'm new to drones and the Spark is the first one I own. Yesterday I flew for the first time and managed to go through all the settings and functions, and managed to compete the flights without the drone flying away. So everything went pretty smooth except that when I came home I watched a youtube video about the map functions and cannot recall seing either the white flight route path or the green path that shows the way home. The video also shows the menu of the app and the "Show Flight Route" toggle in the map options which is something I dont see in my app. I can only see the China mainland toggle. So my question is am I getting old and cannot recall things properly or the "show flight route" option is somewhere hidden away from me in the app? Because I can see the eraser so there should be a flight path toggle somewhere?
2018-3-18
Use props
Rustic17
First Officer
Flight distance : 2733760 ft
United States

Do you see the circle attitude indicator in the lower left of the screen???  Tap on it to get the map.  Once the map is up, you can tap on it to get full screen and see the white route line.
2018-3-18
Use props
flydav
lvl.3
Italy

Yes that's what I did but I can't remember seeing any white or green line so I was wondering where's the show flight route option gone I can't seem to find it anywhere within the app. Anyway I'll pay more attention in my next flight and in case will report here.
2018-3-18
Use props
Rustic17
First Officer
Flight distance : 2733760 ft
United States

It's just always there..you don't have to select Show Track...I think that's another drone.
2018-3-18
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

flydav Posted at 2018-3-18 11:13
Yes that's what I did but I can't remember seeing any white or green line so I was wondering where's the show flight route option gone I can't seem to find it anywhere within the app. Anyway I'll pay more attention in my next flight and in case will report here.

Please provide a screenshot of the image screen for further check? Thanks for your support.
2018-3-19
Use props
flydav
lvl.3
Italy

I've flown the spark today and had no problem with the map showing either the white or the green light. Everything seems fine! Thanks for your help!
2018-3-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules