new controller will not connect to the internet.
641 2 2018-3-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
crg502
lvl.1
Flight distance : 476791 ft
United States

I purchased my Phantom 4PRO + last March. From the very beginning there were problems with the drone. Then I was to discover that DJI has the worse technical support I have ever experienced. Camera twitching, losing signal and I could only fly it about a mile before the signal would start to fade away. There is more, but I would be redundant if I contined to list the many problems.
Finally, in February of this year, DJI had me ship it to the DJI repair shop located in California. About a month later, I receive a package from DJI that contained, what I assume is a new Phantom 4PRO + and controller. There was no paperwork of any kind with any explanation what so ever.
So this past Saturday, I charged all of the batteries, the controller after putting an SD card in both the controller and Drone. I started going through the process of updating the firmware, register with DJI before using the DJI GO 4 app, or so I hoped. I cannot get the controller to connect to the internet, which was not a problem before.
I need some good advice on how to get past this normally easy process?
2018-3-25
Use props
Phantom Help
Captain
Flight distance : 228255 ft
  • >>>
United States

How did you attempt to connect the remote controller to the Internet? What happened when you attempted to do so? Please be as detailed as possible.
2018-3-25
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

We apologize that you’re experiencing difficulties. May I have the last case number when you send the unit in? I'd like to check the exact status.
Regarding the RC issue, please try to slide down the screen and enable the WiFi to see whether it connected. If still not, please kindly offer the screenshot for double check, thank you in advance!
2018-3-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules