Is cloud mining a good idea for money investing?
1092 5 2018-4-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Greyscale
New

Ukraine

Anyone tried it and maybe can share with an experience? Would be greatful for responses!
2018-4-12
Use props
BeastMaster_101
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1082992 ft
Canada

This is not the place to ask such a question. This is a DJI forum... Drones.... not mining
2018-4-12
Use props
Jerpie
lvl.3
Flight distance : 191211 ft
Netherlands

How could you even come up with these questions haha!
2018-4-13
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Use you Spark for mining ????
2018-4-13
Use props
scienmay
lvl.1

Ukraine

Envious_Nova Posted at 2018-4-13 23:04
Despite the fact that this is not a place for such questions I can still help you a little bit. As a cloud miner myself I have to say it is quite a risky business if you don't have any strategy. Compared to regular mining, here you don't have to bother about electricity or buying and replacing your GPU cards, all you have to pay for is a contract. It does not cost much, though you can lower the price even further using hashflare promo code. Your potential profit heghly relies on your own experience and it will take some time to get a grasp of it.  I make a good living out of it bu I do not encourage you to start if you are not confident.

Probably hashflare is better, but only because it’s a bit older. As for the rest, it’s also a fairly good service. Maybe I missed something,  but I couldn’t hear any talk about discounts (in the video). What do you think about it? I know one website ( http://ccgminingcode.com/ ) for ccg and its kinda tested, but I don’t know such for hashflare
2018-4-19
Use props
RjMllr
lvl.4
Flight distance : 17913 ft
Philippines

No, it is not a good idea for money investing. First, DJI Spark can't carry a lot of clouds. They payload of Spark is very low, so investing with a Spark to mine clouds is not a good idea to begin with. Second, Aviation Laws restrict flying from maximum of 100m - 150m (depends on the country). Obviously, you cannot mine clouds with that altitude! Third, if you mine too much cloud (because there is no law that regulates cloud mining), there will be no rain, because clouds carry rain. It will be terribly hot in your mining site! Fourth, mining clouds can endanger the animals living there like unicorns and dragons. They are very sensitive to interactions.
2018-4-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules