478 2 2018-4-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Sj288
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1198491 ft
Australia

Hey,

So a DJI mavic just crashed into my garden, I assume it was trying to look through the windows. Where our house is it is illegal to fly drones, there aren’t any videos or anything on it and and the owner has not turned up to our house to collect it and it’s been about a week so I have decided to keep it for my self. I don’t have a charger or remote or anything for it and before ai got out and buy them I just want to be sure that I won’t need a password or anything to access it  or if there is a way to reset it to factory settings

2018-4-22
Use props
Suren
Captain
Flight distance : 13498560 ft
  • >>>
South Africa

The right thing to do is post it up on face book etc to see if the owner comes to claim it. He must be searching high and low for it, probably saved up a long time to buy it has those quads are very expensive. If after your posting the found quad and no one comes to claim it then it should be considered yours. I know I would be crying if I lost my Pro
2018-4-22
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Suren Posted at 2018-4-22 19:30
The right thing to do is post it up on face book etc to see if the owner comes to claim it. He must be searching high and low for it, probably saved up a long time to buy it has those quads are very expensive. If after your posting the found quad and no one comes to claim it then it should be considered yours. I know I would be crying if I lost my Pro

Yes, agree with you.
2018-4-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules