Unstable video on my sd card Recording
443 5 2018-4-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
A flying Scotsman
lvl.1

Csn anyone help me please i have been having problems with the recording on my p3s. The video is very shakey and stuterywhen i play it back but on my go app play back its smooth. Not sure if its the camera or my sd card but its been ok up till now.
2018-4-30
Use props
Geebax
Captain
Australia

The video you are playing back via the Go App is the cached copy that is recorded on your phone/tablet. This copy is low bitrate and low resolution. On the other hand, the copy on the SD card is full bitrate and high resolution. If you cannot play it back on your computer, then the computer is too slow for the job. You might try the free VLCPlayer, it might work better for you.
2018-4-30
Use props
EdM
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1491814 ft
  • >>>
United States

Have you tried copying the vid from the sd card to your hard drive and playing from there?

The VLC player that Geebax suggests allows you to slow the playback speed and that sometimes works even on a very slow computer.
2018-4-30
Use props
A flying Scotsman
lvl.1

It's been playing OK on my computer before I will try VLCplayer and see how I get on the low nitrate copy plats smooth on my tablet thanks
2018-4-30
Use props
KedDK
First Officer
Flight distance : 1133038 ft
Denmark

A flying Scotsman Posted at 2018-4-30 23:06
It's been playing OK on my computer before I will try VLCplayer and see how I get on the low nitrate copy plats smooth on my tablet thanks

Make sure you have downloaded the latest 3.x version of VLC, if you have a older version installed it don't notify of the new version even when checking manually from the menu.
2018-5-1
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

All right! Please let us know if there is anything else we can help.
2018-5-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules