Distorted (green and purple) video quality (ghost image) after loading cached...
2842 11 2015-5-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
tentij.s
lvl.1

Netherlands

Hy there all,

I have my P3pro for 6 days now.
At first while exploring everything i didn't notice anything strange with the P3.
Firware update went OK, it was (and is) stable like a rock, pictures look great etc...

But... When i was trying to load the cached files i started wondering if there was an error on my P3.
When i click the tumbnail under "Cached Video" (AndroidApp 1.1.0 / User center / Album / cached video) the video is loading up to 100% but when it's finished it is all grey,green and purple with a ghost image.

Below i posted a link of the problem.
I tried different sorts of resolutions and framerates, but nothing seems to work.
Today also upgraded to FW 1.1.8 but that didn't solve anything.

Is there anybody out there who has an oppinion on this?
Tomorrow my 7 day window of oppertunity expires

2015-5-10
Use props
gil
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1379308 ft
United States

I've noticed the same thing when I was trying to figure out how to use the Director.  I thought it was just an artifact from the excerpted clip.  

The MP4's that I transferred to the compute were flawless.
2015-5-10
Use props
jason.sforza
lvl.2

United States

I've seen some artifacts also but I think it's related to lightbridge interference. I noticed some artifacts on my screen while I was flying and recording. Saw same artifacts on playback and in director. When I transferred to the comp everything was good. I'm thinking wifi or power lines were causing the interference and I haven't had any issues since.
2015-5-10
Use props
FantomDK
lvl.4

Denmark

I love that positive music for that horrific video quality

It looks pretty bad. But this is the locally cached 720p Lightbridge footage? It should not look like that - but why would you use that cache-video?

How does the video from the microSD look???
2015-5-11
Use props
tentij.s
lvl.1

Netherlands

I really like that music hahahahaha
but yes it is the cached data wich i downloaded.. The raw data is fine. But i wanted to use this in director (like i did) to quickly share with friends and family. Also i presume this 720p lightbridge data is used for streaming live footage to youtube when this is available for android at a later time.

but....
today contacted my dealer, who said he heard of this problem befor, but not in the P3 but in the inspire...
Something with a sensor malfunction...
gonna pay them a visit tomorrow so ill keep u informed.
thanks for the reply and possitive review on my music
2015-5-11
Use props
tentij.s
lvl.1

Netherlands

Went to the store today and tested it all out... seems to be an androiid error since this is not happening when i connect it to ipad mini.

cashed data in android app is loading real quick when pushing the thumbnail, but ending up with horrific video quality.... when doing the same on ios will result in much longer time to download the video but with much better videoquality.

Using android lollipop on samsung note 4.
Do other android users having the same issues when using lollipop, or is it the note 4 itself causing the problem?
2015-5-12
Use props
bluemagic
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1129629 ft
United States

tentij.s@gmail. Posted at 2015-5-12 17:59
Went to the store today and tested it all out... seems to be an androiid error since this is not hap ...

My Note 4 does the same thing!
2015-5-13
Use props
schroedervic
New

South Africa

bluemagic@comca Posted at 2015-5-14 12:48
My Note 4 does the same thing!

Mine too, hope there's an update to fix this soon.
2015-5-14
Use props
uptowndisco
lvl.4
Flight distance : 7394987 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Same problem on Samsung Tab 4 - 7 tablet.
2015-5-14
Use props
S. Tentij
lvl.1

Netherlands

Yesterday spoke with DJI techical support.
I send them the videos i shot and they are reviewing them now. Hope to hear from them soon, so i can keep u updated...
2015-5-14
Use props
luisporras916
lvl.1

United States

S. Tentij Posted at 2015-5-15 04:03
Yesterday spoke with DJI techical support.
I send them the videos i shot and they are reviewing them ...

Any updates
2015-6-2
Use props
S. Tentij
lvl.1

Netherlands

solved with the 1.2.0 app
2015-7-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules