“Question Before” Change SD Card & Reset to factory settings
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Steve H i2
lvl.4
Flight distance : 322579 ft

Question Before I Change SD Card & Reset to factory settings.

This is what I am being asked to do on the Go4 app, when I start up the inspire 2 and link with remote.
Before I do this, Is this correct to do.
As I am worried that I will lose my Sn-ding & Pro-res licences if I do this.
Many thank’s
2018-5-3
Use props
rent
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1773458 ft
  • >>>
Russia

The licenses are tied to the AC, resetting to factory settings should not affect the licenses.

But I'm curious why are you doing a reset? Are you preparing it for sale or something?
2018-5-3
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi Steve, like rent said, the license is bound to the CineCore, resetting will not affect the license, but the flight data may be reset as well, if it is important for you, please export before resetting.
2018-5-3
Use props
Steve H i2
lvl.4
Flight distance : 322579 ft
United Kingdom

Thank you for replying that at least is good to know.

I do not want to re-set to factor settings,
it is the DJI GO4 app that is telling me to change the SD Card and re-set to factory settings,
but I do not know why as I have never had this happen before.

My Cristal Shy Ultra has also completely stopped working and will not turn on at all,
so I have sent the Cristal Sky Ultra back to DJI for diagnosis or repair. Used for only 30min in total.

Before the Cristal Sky Ultra stopped working, I t says all my firmware is up to date,
then tells me to re-set to factory setting, but it will also not re-set to factory as well. I have know idea what is wrong as it was working fine until the CShy went dead.

This is my third DJI inspire 1 - inspire 1v2 and this latest inspire 2
2018-5-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules