Phantom 2 + H3-3D VS Phantom 2 vision +
777 1 2015-5-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
alebuzz
New

Italy

Hello,I would like to buy a new Phantom 2 in order to make some videos.
I already have GoPro hero 3 and since few days ago i was thinking to use this camera, but now I know that it is possible to use also the vision +.
What do you advice me?
I know that the advantage that I would have buying the vision + is that I am able to see through the ipad/iphone, but I think that the videos of the Gopro should be much better... isnt' it? Is the resolution of the vision plus similar to the GoPro's one?
Can you suggest me something and give me few tips?
Thank you very much!
2015-5-11
Use props
jasbru
New

United States

I have a Phantom 2 (Version 2, the newest one with the updated controller, motors, and propellers.) I put the Zenmuse H3-3D gimbal on it and a GoPro Hero 3+ silver. Then I had to buy the equipment for FPV. It cost more and took some time but the picture quality with the GoPro is excellent. The gimbal keeps the camera very steady for video also. With the Phantom 2 I think you can not use a phone or tablet for the viewing. I have seen videos from a Phantom 2 Vision + version 3 and they have excellent picture quality also but for the same price you can buy a new Phantom 3 Advanced. If I was you that is what I would buy because you will pay A LOT more for a Phantom 2 with H3-3D and FPV than a Phantom 2 vision + version 3. Also the new Phantom 3 Advanced is the same price as the Phantom 2 Vision + version 3 and the Phantom 3 Advanced has many more features.
2015-5-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules