Recording Video of the flight/DJI GO app
2899 8 2018-5-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
GOSpark
lvl.2
United States

How do you record a video with the DJI app in the background, like this https://forum.dji.com/thread-149701-1-1.html ?

2018-5-24
Use props
JJBspark
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 12686732 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Hi,

Google "du screen recorder", i use it always!

Cheers
JJB
2018-5-24
Use props
Aurelian (Spark)
First Officer
Flight distance : 903350 ft
  • >>>
Spain

What device you use?
2018-5-24
Use props
GOSpark
lvl.2
United States

JJBspark Posted at 2018-5-24 11:55
Hi,

Google "du screen recorder", i use it always!

Thank you. will check it out.
2018-5-24
Use props
Aurelian (Spark)
First Officer
Flight distance : 903350 ft
  • >>>
Spain

For iPhone, in Control Centre you have Screen Recorded. If you use Android, depends, if you device does not have this option, you have many option in Play Store. Search for Screen Recorded, Record...
2018-5-24
Use props
GOSpark
lvl.2
United States

Aurelian (Spark) Posted at 2018-5-24 12:39
For iPhone, in Control Centre you have Screen Recorded. If you use Android, depends, if you device does not have this option, you have many option in Play Store. Search for Screen Recorded, Record...

Thank you. I have iphone. will check it out.
2018-5-24
Use props
DMX_MT
First Officer
Malta

GOSpark Posted at 2018-5-24 12:53
Thank you. I have iphone. will check it out.

If you have IOS 11 or better you don't need any Extra Apps. You have an option in the IPhone IOS 11.

In the OS bring up the bottom settings screen and there is a Circle Button, thats is the Video Record Screen Button.

I have an IPhone 7+ and I confirm this feature works flawlessly.

IMPORTANT NOTE - When you have the Phone recording Video Cache from Spark + Screen Recording you will be subject to a lot of Processing Power, so make sure your Iphone is not an Old Model. With IPhone 7+ and 3GB of Ram I didn't see any issues any time I recorded Videos of the Screen.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For more details look at this -

2018-5-24
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Yes, screen recording helps. Since you are using an iOS device, I suggest referring DMX_MT's suggestion on 7#. Good advice.
2018-5-24
Use props
Austin Lebon
New

Hong Kong

If you are running iOS 11, then ApowerREC is not a bad choice, it allows to edit video and add a camera to your video after recording. Just search app store and get it. https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/ ... n/id1336928544?mt=8
2018-5-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules