15 working days and not yet shipped
1250 5 2018-6-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
BossBob
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2048022 ft
United Kingdom

Order 0445801128690 was placed and paid for 15 working days ago and is still not showing as shipped. I just wondered if there was any news on when this might ship or should I just cancel the order, have my loyalty points and shipping charge refunded and then buy a less expensive charger from a well known bookseller or auction site which could be delivered in less than 25 HOURS?

2018-6-1
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Bob, we are so sorry to have kept you waiting, the estimated shipping date of Tello Battery Charging Hub is 10-15 working days when you placed the order, it hasn't reached the deadline, we will inform the team to ship out as soon as possible, thanks for your patience very much.
2018-6-1
Use props
BossBob
lvl.2
United Kingdom

Hi Mindy, Thanks for replying so quickly. Today, the 1st of June is the 15th working day. Delivery is given as 10 to 15 days. As it's not yet shipped on the 15th day, chances of delivery today unless you are Amazon are pretty small. You are one of the few companies I know of who push delivery out as far as they can. Most do everything they can to deliver ASAP. If I wasn't using loyalty discount I'd probably not have bothered!
2018-6-1
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

BossBob Posted at 2018-6-1 03:49
Hi Mindy, Thanks for replying so quickly. Today, the 1st of June is the 15th working day. Delivery is given as 10 to 15 days. As it's not yet shipped on the 15th day, chances of delivery today unless you are Amazon are pretty small. You are one of the few companies I know of who push delivery out as far as they can. Most do everything they can to deliver ASAP. If I wasn't using loyalty discount I'd probably not have bothered!

There might be some delay due to the weekend, we'll send you the tracking number as soon as the package shipped. Appreciate your patience.
2018-6-1
Use props
BossBob
lvl.2
United Kingdom

On the 17th working day plus another weekend and it still hasn't shipped. Do you actually have any Tello charging hubs in stock or do you make these to order or only when you've accrued enough interest from upfront payments? I know it's only a charger and I've paid for it out of loyalty points but the point is that you put on your website "Estimated delivery time: 10-15 working days after payment confirmation." so that is what I was expecting. If you'd put "On back order" I'd not be so p****d as I'd be expecting a delay. OK, I might not have ordered at all but at least you wouldn't have another unhappy customer.
By the way and off topic, both the Tello and the Mavic Prothat I eventually got March 2017 (after only a 6 month wait) are great drones so well done DJI for whatever part you played in development of the Tello and for the Mavic Pro.
2018-6-5
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

BossBob Posted at 2018-6-5 08:30
On the 17th working day plus another weekend and it still hasn't shipped. Do you actually have any Tello charging hubs in stock or do you make these to order or only when you've accrued enough interest from upfront payments? I know it's only a charger and I've paid for it out of loyalty points but the point is that you put on your website "Estimated delivery time: 10-15 working days after payment confirmation." so that is what I was expecting. If you'd put "On back order" I'd not be so p****d as I'd be expecting a delay. OK, I might not have ordered at all but at least you wouldn't have another unhappy customer.
By the way and off topic, both the Tello and the Mavic Prothat I eventually got March 2017 (after only a 6 month wait) are great drones so well done DJI for whatever part you played in development of the Tello and for the Mavic Pro.

Bob, we are so sorry for the inconvenience caused, we checked the order again, the status has been changed to shipment, you will receive the tracking number very soon, please note the email later.
2018-6-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules