2685 9 2018-6-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Elsmeghead
lvl.3
Flight distance : 3421503 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Got this error whilst airborne. Landed the P4, rebooted, and the error came up again. Even though it says cannot take off, I WAS able to take off again whilst this error was showing after the reboot.

Anyone know what this error is?

Error 148

Error 148
2018-6-4
Use props
Geebax
Captain
Australia

Try using the DJI Go App instead of Litchi. DJI will not try to diagnose errors you experience when using Litchi.
2018-6-4
Use props
Elsmeghead
lvl.3
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Geebax Posted at 2018-6-4 15:33
Try using the DJI Go App instead of Litchi. DJI will not try to diagnose errors you experience when using Litchi.

Go4 app sucks. Far too much interference / green screen. Litchi is far superior, but I'm not getting into that argument.
2018-6-4
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi. #2 is actually correct. DJI is not supporting the 3rd party applications. We always recommend using our DJI Go 4 Apps so that we will be able to provide you an immediate answer if you have any inquiry. This is also our tested and recommended apps that will work with our DJI aircraft. I apologize for this inconvenience.
2018-6-4
Use props
Elsmeghead
lvl.3
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DJI Natalia Posted at 2018-6-4 15:41
Hi. #2 is actually correct. DJI is not supporting the 3rd party applications. We always recommend using our DJI Go 4 Apps so that we will be able to provide you an immediate answer if you have any inquiry. This is also our tested and recommended apps that will work with our DJI aircraft. I apologize for this inconvenience.

Well I'll ask on the Litchi forums then. It's such a shame that my P4 is unflyable with Go4 due to the green screening. There's not a pixel out of place using Litchi.
2018-6-4
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Elsmeghead Posted at 2018-6-4 15:45
Well I'll ask on the Litchi forums then. It's such a shame that my P4 is unflyable with Go4 due to the green screening. There's not a pixel out of place using Litchi.

I am sorry for the trouble. Would you mind sharing the screenshot of what exactly showing up on your DJI Go 4 app so that we can better review it? Thank you.
2018-6-4
Use props
Elsmeghead
lvl.3
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DJI Natalia Posted at 2018-6-4 15:50
I am sorry for the trouble. Would you mind sharing the screenshot of what exactly showing up on your DJI Go 4 app so that we can better review it? Thank you.

I don't have the P4 with me at the moment, but here's a screenshot I found on google images that pretty much shows what I'm experiencing with Go4,
2018-6-4
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Elsmeghead Posted at 2018-6-4 16:01
I don't have the P4 with me at the moment, but here's a screenshot I found on google images that pretty much shows what I'm experiencing with Go4,[view_image]

May I know what mobile device you are using? What is the firmware version of your aircraft, remote controller and DJI Go 4 app?
2018-6-4
Use props
Elsmeghead
lvl.3
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DJI Natalia Posted at 2018-6-4 16:07
May I know what mobile device you are using? What is the firmware version of your aircraft, remote controller and DJI Go 4 app?

As I said, I don't have it with me at the moment so unfortunately I can't currently provide you with that information.
2018-6-4
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Elsmeghead Posted at 2018-6-4 16:19
As I said, I don't have it with me at the moment so unfortunately I can't currently provide you with that information.

You may provide it later or once you are on the location of the drone. Thank you.
2018-6-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules