GPS loss
449 3 2018-6-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Bukwild
lvl.1
Canada

So at the end last summer I starteted getting a forward sensor error that required me to use the assistant app to calibrate the unit. After alot of trying I found out that my computer did not have the appropriate resolution. As I couldn't get another computer until this spring the unit sat unused (it was winter anyway). With a new computer I was able to the unit calibrated and start flying again. Now the unit keeps going into atti mode even though I have 16-21 satellites I lose positioning and its hard to control so I just land. I did all the updates yesterday and today it keeps doing it and on the second attempt while trying get enough control to land it drifts into the trees. No real damage but a bent front foot. I have been reading that this is a very common issue but I am seeing no resolution to it. Does anyone know if DJI has addressed this with a fix or is this unit just a paper wieght?

2018-6-8
Use props
Woe
Captain
Flight distance : 4129268 ft
  • >>>

Have you tried an IMU calibration? maybe even try refreshing the firmware.
2018-6-8
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

I am sorry for the inconvenience, let us try to troubleshoot this issue. Please try to check if you have the most recent DJI Assistant 2 firmware on your Mavic Pro. I will be posting a link here for you to check if you have the latest firmware ( https://www.dji.com/mavic/info#downloads ). After updating the firmware to the latest one please try to calibrate the IMU of the Mavic Pro. I will be posting an official DJI video link so that we will be able to calibrate the IMU properly ( ).
2018-6-8
Use props
Bukwild
lvl.1
Canada

Thanks I will try this in the morning.
2018-6-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules