LensProfile
7564 9 2015-5-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ad6
lvl.1

Sweden

Here is one I made today, it is not perfect, but in waiting for ADOBE to come up with one I needed one. Remember that if using Photoshop instead of Lightroom you can choose if you want only parts of the correction. /BKE

2015-5-15
Use props
ad6
lvl.1

Sweden

trying upload again

FC300S (20.7 mm) - RAW.lcp.zip

1.66 KB, Down times: 219

2015-5-15
Use props
steven.sdharris
lvl.3
Flight distance : 384967 ft
United Kingdom

Will try these, but a DJI employee on phantompilots.com just suggested using the Inspire 1 profile. Haven't yet tried it though.

Thanks for the profile!
2015-5-15
Use props
cgl817
lvl.3

United States

What does the profile do? I used the DJI profile for the P2V to remove the curvature but the P3 doesn't have that problem.
2015-5-15
Use props
ad6
lvl.1

Sweden

Inspire 1 profile - That would be good, if the camera/lens is identical. I se that the FormatFactor differs as X by Y is off.

I searched for the Inspire 1 profile, and found it in Camera Raw 8.8, I was not aware of its existence as I removed all superfluous profiles from Lightroom 6 after installation but before receiving the Phantom.

DJI Inspire 1 FC350 it says, my profile is a FC300. Comparing them, it seems like my profile is a little bit more conservative in the correction. That could be due to that the camera is optical enhanced compared to FC350. So far I do preferrer my profile.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/slzla ... kplBGl70D6E0Ja?dl=0

As far as my profile go I se a good (but as with all profiles, not always necessary) portion of corrected radial distortion and vignette. But it is a quick made profile and at least the vignette part can be erroneous (and may be solely deactivated in Photoshop). It is also, by nature, done at much closer distance than would be optimum.

Looking before and after applying the profile and I found it delivered, but the lens also show a sever CA, but that is easy fixed by the magic in Lightroom or Photoshop. Ending up with a quite good corrected picture.

Regarding any lack of 'curvature' problem, that is depending on you preferences and demands. As a professional photographer I have lenses that cost multiple times the Phantom that still needs correction. I am not comparing what I get to a prime in a phone but to pro DSLR (D4s/D810).

/BKE
2015-5-16
Use props
FantomDK
lvl.4

Denmark

I'm using the Inspire 1 FC350 lens profile in Adobe Lightroom for stills. I'd say that works perfectly - except that it is annoying that it does not recognize the my P3Pro FC300X automatically.

You say yours is the FC300S? So thats the Advanced model?

What I would love was a profile that worked in Final Cut Pro X. I use Alex4D anti-fisheye (can't recall the exact name) to manually remove the curvature, but it is not exact. What do people do in Final Cut Pro X (or other editors)?

-

Buy your DJI-gear, batteries, cases by using this link - it'll help me out

2015-5-16
Use props
ad6
lvl.1

Sweden

Yes it’s the Advanced, I got. I have no use for the video (but I will do some just for fun). Maybe form factor in FC350.lcp corresponds better to the Pro camera.

Have you tried editing the headers in the .lcp to autoload in LR? It just a XML text file.

/BKE
2015-5-17
Use props
ad6
lvl.1

Sweden

Tip: The post by the administrator or moderators shield
2015-6-23
Use props
ad6
lvl.1

Sweden

Just some heads up:

I installed Adobe Photoshop CC 2015 16.0.0 with Adobe Lightroom 6.1 some days ago, and here is what was included:

INSPIRE 1 FC350 - RAW.lcp
INSPIRE 1 FC350.lcp
PHANTOM 3 FC300S - RAW.lcp
PHANTOM 3 FC300S.lcp
PHANTOM 3 FC300X - RAW.lcp
PHANTOM 3 FC300X.lcp
PHANTOM VISION FC200 - RAW.lcp
PHANTOM VISION FC200.lcp

I expect this is also to be found in the free Adobe DNG Converter 9.1

2015-6-24
Use props
giant
lvl.4
Flight distance : 31565 ft
Netherlands

Adobe Camera Raw 9.1 recognizes the Phantom 3 as a camera.
2015-6-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules