Mavic Pro, Htc 10, Oreo, Go 4 App 4.2.20
1343 5 2018-6-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansd0abc88d
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1242274 ft

I've used two HTC 10 phones with Marshmallow, Nougat and now Oreo (which works best) with Mavic Pro for a year with over 400 flights and no insurmountable issues and great flights. However this update 4.2.20 ruined the experience and must be avoided. It pixelates the screen rendering it unusable and makes the controls and map view and commands sluggish. I was able to delete the app and download and re-install 4.2.14 which was the best update ever for my setup. Turning off auto-update for the first time.
2018-6-19
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi thanks for reaching DJI Forum, we do apologize if you are having issues with your HTC 10 , i know that it worked for 400 good flights but you have to remember when you are using a not fully compatible phone after the said update it will definitely be having some minor to major  issues since it all boils down to be not fully compatible. Please refer to the list of fully compatible phones below  

2018-6-20
Use props
fansd0abc88d
lvl.1
United States

That's a shame since it seems like a simple fix. Many people at our company and around the world I'm sure have HTC phones and the mavic pro with my recommendation. That's a lot of business and money to use to pay someone to just plug it in and test it and try not to conflict with future updates. Might just be an Oreo Android setting issue and it's a shame you don't want to work through that for all concerned. Just a reasonable suggestion in my opinion.
2018-6-20
Use props
fansd0abc88d
lvl.1
United States

FYI I am now running 4.2.16 which has performed flawlessly over the last couple days so it would be nice if they would just see what they changed in 4.2.20 and fix it has it appears there are other Android users with supported phones having similar issues. Thx
2018-6-20
Use props
Sparkinator
lvl.3
Flight distance : 204416 ft
Switzerland

I'm also using HTC10 and as a consequence I'm having more and more trouble with the drone... Now I'm pretty much forced to buy a new phone, new drone or downgrade to 4.2.16.... It really is a shame that such a nice piece of art is linked to such an immature software
2018-6-26
Use props
wallin
lvl.1
Flight distance : 10886 ft
United States

I am also using HTC 10 and its disaster... Is Nexus 6p compatible? Because into Spark - download isn't listed... https://www.dji.com/spark/info#downloads
Thanks for confirming
2018-9-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules