Horrible Repair/Quality Check Job
684 3 2018-6-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Dreamer1
lvl.2
Flight distance : 7801565 ft

I recently sent in my Inspire 2 for repair and received it back with an incomplete repair job.
The repair consisted of a new front left motor and support arm. The support arm was detached on landing. I was running T-Motor CF props and the I2 landing upsidedown. The strong CF props tore through some other as well that were not even replaced or quoted for repair being as damaged as it was. Here are some photos of the issues I am referring too. Something you will not be able to see in the photos is that each arm, when twisted slightly each way, is loose. Like they just shoved it back in the whole with some glue and called it good.

I do not feel like I should be paying $65/hr in labor when the preformace is lacking. This is absolutely obsurd.

Hopefully DJI will see this and will be able to correct it/make it right in some way, shape or form!

Scratches on FPV camera

Scratches on FPV camera

Antenna Cover not attached properly

Antenna Cover not attached properly

Left arm landing gear bumper torn

Left arm landing gear bumper torn

Missing Gimbal cover(Sent it in with one attached)

Missing Gimbal cover(Sent it in with one attached)
2018-6-24
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

We sincerely apologize for the unpleasant experience with the repair center, I failed to get the case number via your Forum account, could you please post the case number here so that we could transfer your feedback and frustration to the related team for attention? Thank you in advance.
2018-6-24
Use props
Dreamer1
lvl.2
Flight distance : 7801565 ft

Case # CAS-1801999-N2S9D8
2018-6-26
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Dreamer1 Posted at 2018-6-26 08:42
Case # CAS-1801999-N2S9D8

Received with thanks! This has been escalated to the management for further investigation. They will review your case and contact you in the working time soon, thanks for your patience.
2018-6-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules