1825 4 2018-6-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
iKell Aerial
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1535308 ft
  • >>>
United States

When will the Ronin-S be in stock again? Would like to place an order ASAP.
Thanks!
2018-6-30
Use props
AVT
lvl.2
  • >>>
Germany

How many months is the ronin s already announced?  This is an embarrassment and laugh number unparalleled. DJI: please make a announce just at the time, you are shure the product is fine and you can deliver.
2018-6-30
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi iKell, we have not got the estimated restock time for now, sorry about this. It is recommended to click In Stock Reminder and input your email address, the notification will be sent as long as Ronin S is available. Thanks for your attention.
2018-6-30
Use props
AVT
lvl.2
  • >>>
Germany

AVT Posted at 2018-6-30 13:39
How many months is the ronin s already announced?  This is an embarrassment and laugh number unparalleled. DJI: please make a announce just at the time, you are shure the product is fine and you can deliver.

Ok, in two weeks this year starts my holiday. Here I will probably buy an alternative to the Ronin S. How stupid you have to be, not to get a delivery ability at the start of the holiday season.
2018-7-1
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

AVT Posted at 2018-7-1 01:15
Ok, in two weeks this year starts my holiday. Here I will probably buy an alternative to the Ronin S. How stupid you have to be, not to get a delivery ability at the start of the holiday season.

We have replied your own thread, please keep us updated there, thank you.
2018-7-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules