Anyone tried a different tablet than the ones listed?
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
drpower
New

Canada

I have a Samsung Galaxy Note 8, I am curious if it would work? I don't have the P3P I ordered yet, I need to buy a new tablet unless the Note 8 might possibly work. My Tablet is running 4.4.2 Kitkat. If it is too risky then I am considering a Nexus 7 2nd gen 2013. I will be using this equipment well out of cell range in a remote area of northwest Canada, I leave on Wednesday the 21st so I have to be quick to decide.

http://www.gsmarena.com/samsung_galaxy_note_8_0-5252.php

It is the GT-N5110 WIFI only version

2015-5-18
Use props
apocnz
lvl.3
Flight distance : 106588 ft
  • >>>
Australia

I'm using an Acer Iconia Tab 8.  1.8ghz quad core, 1gb ram, 16gb rom. Running Kit Kat.  Runs beautiful, lag is minimum (almost not noticeable), and had 0 issues so far.
2015-5-18
Use props
droneztev
lvl.1

Canada

I used a nexus first gen and it worked fine as well. I think it was running 4.4, haven't used it for a while and it surprisedly ran good.
2015-5-18
Use props
Robharris07
lvl.2

United States

I'm using a Moto Turbo, works great. I have an ipod mini, but actually afraid to try it since everything has been going so smoothly with my android.
2015-5-19
Use props
chaznolan
lvl.1

United States

I am using a LG V410 7" GPAD unlocked (AT&T) 4g LTE android tablet that I got from WOOT last week for $99.  Had to enter developer mode and change the USB settings, but it works like a charm and is a perfect size for me.
2015-5-19
Use props
jodi2
lvl.2
Flight distance : 42280 ft
Germany

Anynone already using the new Samsung Tab A? It would fit perfectly...

Is there another/cheaper wokring option with 9-10" and GSM?
2015-5-19
Use props
drpower
New

Canada

ok, I think I am going to stick with my Galaxy S5 phone until the Tab S 2 comes out in about a month. This will be the the most powerful android tablet I can find. There is topics of discussion about the Micro SD card slot and which CPU is going to be used, also the base model may have 32GB.
2015-5-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules