lvl.1
Guernsey

Depending on the state I'm betting it was shot down
2015-5-21
Use props
Fulgerite
lvl.4

United States

The picture shows a Phantom 2 Vision.  NOT a Phantom 3.

I suppose you can follow the Facebook page for lost DJI drones...   https://www.facebook.com/djiflyaway
2015-5-21
Use props
chrisrye
lvl.1

United States

Fulgerite Posted at 2015-5-22 00:25
The picture shows a Phantom 2 Vision.  NOT a Phantom 3.

I suppose you can follow the Facebook page  ...

So. What's the difference? It's a lost drone, no matter the make/model. Being a P3 isn't the point of the thread.
2015-5-21
Use props
Fulgerite
lvl.4

United States

chrisrye Posted at 2015-5-22 06:50
So. What's the difference? It's a lost drone, no matter the make/model. Being a P3 isn't the point ...

First of all...  No offense intended.  My point was that the software and firmware that made the early Phantom 1 and Phantom 2's prone to "fly away" issues are long gone.  We don't hear about many "fly away" issues with the Phantom 3.  (Not Yet.)

Just because you found a picture of a 3 year old DJI drone that went missing... does not mean current shipping DJI drones have the same "fly away" issues.
2015-5-22
Use props
FantomDK
lvl.4

Denmark

Fulgerite Posted at 2015-5-23 01:08
First of all...  No offense intended.  My point was that the software and firmware that made the e ...

I agree wholeheartedly.

But the photo is funny nevertheless. People not losing their puppies - but their drones

Apropos - I'd be lying if I said I didn't take my Phantom 3 'for a walk'

If you're ordering batteries from the DJI-store I would love if you order them via my link here, that way I'll get a discount on my next purchase
-
Buy your DJI Phantom 3, DJI-gear, extra DJI Batteries, DJI Hardshell Backpacks from the DJI Store by using this link - it'll help me out

2015-5-22
Use props
Cheesydrone
lvl.2
Flight distance : 678461 ft
United States

Right over my missing grandma sign. Oh well.
2016-1-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules