Dji Care Refresh on holiday
2724 6 2018-7-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
anishjoshi10
lvl.2

United Kingdom

Hi
Sorry if this has been asked many times but just wondering just say I take my Dji on holiday to a different country and it breaks/water damage, does the care refresh still cover me for this or not as I used the drone abroad?

Regards
2018-7-23
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hello there. I appreciate your time bringing this query to us. Yes, DJI Care Refresh will still cover the warranty of your drone regardless if it's damage to another country. However, please do advise that DJI Care Refresh will only work in one region. It's mean you can only send it in for repair wherein you purchased the DJI Care Refresh. Also, we cannot guarantee you that the warranty will cover the repair or replacement of your drone. If the damage is caused by a Pilot error, any repair fee will be shoulder by Customer. You may also check this link for more information about DJI Care Refresh. https://www.dji.com/service/djicare-refresh/info#s5. Thank you.
2018-7-23
Use props
AirPilot
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2355823 ft
  • >>>
Romania

@DJI Natalie: how come you say that if the damage is occured by pilot error, this is not covered by the dji care refresh? Did the conditions changed over-night?
2018-7-25
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

AirPilot Posted at 2018-7-25 14:26
@DJI Natalie: how come you say that if the damage is occured by pilot error, this is not covered by the dji care refresh? Did the conditions changed over-night?

Any accident including dropping your craft water damage caused by pilot accident is covered by refresh. It won’t be considered as pilot error, but rather pilot accident.
2018-7-25
Use props
Aardvark
First Officer
Flight distance : 384432 ft
  • >>>

From care refresh pages:-

https://www.dji.com/service/djicare-refresh/info#s2
2018-7-25
Use props
alexmbraMav
Second Officer
Flight distance : 475220 ft
Portugal

Dji Administrators here on the forum, cleary don't know much about their own products.
2018-7-25
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi everyone, sorry for the confusion. The DJI Care Refresh is a service plan that will protect your DJI products, in any case that you may encounter crashes or incident to your drones due to normal usage. DJI care refresh will provide you two replacement for a year and there will be a certain amount for every replacement depending on the drone that you're using.
2018-7-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules