sick of my pro 4
969 6 2018-8-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
tom_benn
lvl.1
United States

did a firmware up grade two days ago.   drone flew perfect for two days.  today it would not start. said needed a critical up grade.  hooked it up, it found my wi fi and did an up grade.  tried to restart it and it is stuck in sign in mode.  every time I enter my email and password it says no enternet connection   Every thing else in the house ie working off the wi fi .  this is the second drone.    they spend more time in the air on planes going back and forth to the repair shop than they ever do flying.,   I bet there is not 10 hours fly time on tis one   sick sick of it
2018-8-7
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hi there, We're very sorry for the inconvenience that you have faced regarding with your Aircraft, May I clarify first you have the Phantom 4 standard Right? Regarding with the Firmware Update are you using the DJI Assistant 2 in your PC? and Also are you facing the Issue regarding with Signing in your DJI Account on the DJI GO 4 app or On the DJI Assistant 2 on your PC?
2018-8-7
Use props
ALABAMA
First Officer
Flight distance : 10442687 ft
United States

He has a P4P.
2018-8-7
Use props
tom_benn
lvl.1
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 2018-8-7 16:17
Hi there, We're very sorry for the inconvenience that you have faced regarding with your Aircraft, May I clarify first you have the Phantom 4 standard Right? Regarding with the Firmware Update are you using the DJI Assistant 2 in your PC? and Also are you facing the Issue regarding with Signing in your DJI Account on the DJI GO 4 app or On the DJI Assistant 2 on your PC?

have the phantom 4 pro plus.  finally got it to link to wifi. It did a data fly update then a precise fly safe database update.  This is the first warning I got when it would not fly.  controller comes on and says ready to fly  connected to phantom pro.  hit the go fly and nothing happens will not open to next screen.   link button on plane is flashing red.  can not get to the screen needed to do a relink as the instruction sheet says to do.
2018-8-7
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

tom_benn Posted at 2018-8-7 18:07
have the phantom 4 pro plus.  finally got it to link to wifi. It did a data fly update then a precise fly safe database update.  This is the first warning I got when it would not fly.  controller comes on and says ready to fly  connected to phantom pro.  hit the go fly and nothing happens will not open to next screen.   link button on plane is flashing red.  can not get to the screen needed to do a relink as the instruction sheet says to do.

HI Tom, thanks for getting back to us. Nice to hear the WiFi works now. Make sure the database has been updated to the latest version, and check the color of the RC indicator. If it is red, you may try to link RC again to see whether it works.
2018-8-7
Use props
tom_benn
lvl.1
United States

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-8-7 18:50
HI Tom, thanks for getting back to us. Nice to hear the WiFi works now. Make sure the database has been updated to the latest version, and check the color of the RC indicator. If it is red, you may try to link RC again to see whether it works.https://youtu.be/CABFbEF_QEk

controller linked.  thanks for video.  still not working.  
controller now says no signal and a warning with a pic of a wrench  and a statement that there is a mechanical failure .  contact DJI repair .
I guess I will have to send it in yet again.  UPS should give this thing frequent flyer miles
2018-8-8
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

tom_benn Posted at 2018-8-8 03:59
controller linked.  thanks for video.  still not working.  
controller now says no signal and a warning with a pic of a wrench  and a statement that there is a mechanical failure .  contact DJI repair .
I guess I will have to send it in yet again.  UPS should give this thing frequent flyer miles

Sorry about this. Please kindly send the unit in for diagnosis: https://repair.dji.com/repair/index the local team will take care once the unit arrived. If you encounter any difficulties during the progress, please tell us your case number, we'd like to help.
2018-8-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules