DJI Care Refresh
533 6 2018-8-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
anishjoshi10
lvl.2

Hi
Had a quick question regarding the DJI care Refresh, just read online and totally missed that you only had 48hours after activation to get DJI care Refresh - is this true? Literally flown my drone once for 5 minutes but going away next month so need to cover it. Also seen you have to do some massive 8 minute video to prove your drone is still working before them covering it? Seems a massive effort to do such thing.

Thanks in advance
2018-8-9
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hi there, thanks for reaching out, regarding with your question yes, the Time-frame for you to purchase the DJI Care Refresh once you activated it you have 48hrs to purchase the program, if ever you missed it you need to create a video verification for you to be eligible to have it.
2018-8-9
Use props
Steeevo
lvl.4
Flight distance : 264882 ft
United Kingdom

Yes exactly what you said
2018-8-9
Use props
Paul_IA
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4959019 ft
United States

^^ What they both said. I just got the notice the other day that my original DJI Care was going to expire and I extended it for another year. I figure it's like everything else. If you insure it, you'll never have an issue. But the day after the coverage lapses...
2018-8-9
Use props
OneDoesNotSimply
Second Officer
Flight distance : 662644 ft
United States

Well, it makes sense from their point of view. Otherwise everyone would wait until they crashed their drone and then sign up after the fact.
2018-8-9
Use props
Pharez
New
Flight distance : 84970 ft
Malaysia

Is it valid everywhere? In Malaysia we have an authorised reseller but I'm not sure whether the country's covered. I still have another 24 hours left to buy tho.
2018-8-10
Use props
Wachtberger
Captain
Flight distance : 261509 ft

Pharez Posted at 2018-8-10 06:40
Is it valid everywhere? In Malaysia we have an authorised reseller but I'm not sure whether the country's covered. I still have another 24 hours left to buy tho.

Here are the terms of service: https://www.dji.com/service/djicare-refresh/info#s5
2018-8-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules