Can't Ship P3P - Want Me To Buy Accessories
1543 11 2015-5-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
knupla2
lvl.3
Flight distance : 922 ft
United States

Am I the only one that has a P3P on order - that they can't ship yet - that gets email from DJI to order accessories.??.

Already canceled one accessory because they sat on shipping it for two weeks.

Horrible service.
2015-5-26
Use props
sinbad_uk
lvl.3
Flight distance : 117343 ft
United Kingdom

That was my thought exactly. they want me to buy a case for over 300 quid (which is a p take in itself) which should have been free with the pro version.

hopefully we can unsubscribe in profile so we do not get any more spam
2015-5-26
Use props
TomTerrific
lvl.1

United States

You are not the only one with a P3P on order.  Other than acknowledging the order, the only communication I receive from DJI are offers to sell me accessories for my phantom Phantom.
2015-5-26
Use props
mswall
lvl.4
Flight distance : 39695 ft
United States

Yeah. If DJI refuses to send you hourly order status updates they should also not tell you anything at all ever. Give us a break - brand new product - we all had to wait.
2015-5-26
Use props
sinbad_uk
lvl.3
United Kingdom

mswall@mac.com Posted at 2015-5-26 23:18
Yeah. If DJI refuses to send you hourly order status updates they should also not tell you anything  ...

I have no issue waiting, I do not being lied to.
2015-5-26
Use props
TomTerrific
lvl.1

United States

Yeah. If DJI refuses to send you hourly order status updates they should also not tell you anything  ...

Wasn't really complaining, just letting others know ..... they are not alone waiting .... misery loves company after all.
2015-5-26
Use props
llll
lvl.2

United States

What sinbad_UK said.

I don't mind waiting. But I very much resent being told explicitly when I ordered that they'd ship 3-5 days after payment... that was two weeks ago. Now all they say when I ask for updates is "so sorry for the inconvenience caused."

I guess I should be thankful that they provide me with some much needed (if unintended) comic relief when they spam my inbox with encouragements to "Take your Phantom 3 to the next level and start flying smarter today..."

I'll tell you what, DJI: how about we start with me simply taking it to the first level and start flying at all? That would require all y'all getting your act together and shipping as promised. Can't do that? Then spare me the chirpy enticements to upgrade and accessorize the drone I have yet to receive.
2015-5-26
Use props
sinbad_uk
lvl.3
United Kingdom

I am sure we will get there..........
2015-5-26
Use props
mswall
lvl.4
Flight distance : 39695 ft
United States

Whew!  Just feel the angst....   Whatever you do, when you receive your P3, please don't crash it.  Think of all the ones who, waiting in misery - for eons - turned their P3s into rubble the very afternoon they got it.  Do not become a member of that forum topic...
2015-5-26
Use props
knupla2
lvl.3
Flight distance : 922 ft
United States

Don't be ridiculous.  All anyone wants is a little honesty and REASONABLE communication from DJI.  When I call DJI support, sales or customer service to get information on what I want to order - or regarding the orders themselves [I have two orders that I haven't cancelled yet] regardless which option I use, the message is the same "You are number 20 in the queue".  Really?  It's just a coincidence that every time I call, I hit it just right and I'm number 20?  Gimme a break.

Five days to respond to an email query is ok, with you?  Well in today's technology world, that's unacceptable to me.  I'm a businessman.  If I waited to respond to my customers for five days, I'd starve because I wouldn't have any customers.   They'd drop me like a hot rock, for someone that DOES respond to theirs needs.

DJI needs to take a hint.
2015-5-27
Use props
bactrimforte
lvl.2

Italy

knupla2 Posted at 2015-5-27 19:21
Don't be ridiculous.  All anyone wants is a little honesty and REASONABLE communication from DJI.  ...

@knupla2: ... more than a hint ;)
2015-5-27
Use props
busybee2498
lvl.1
United States

there is NO customer support?????? No Live Person to talk to,  just email.......??????????????  I emailed them 4 times already
I ordered a P3A and would like to exchange for a P3P before they ship out...... I should of order from another dealer not directly for DJI........

I didn't realize how mush difference the video is between the two
2015-5-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules