Mavic 2 Pro Shipping Order (UK)
12Next >
3092 45 2018-8-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
JaseUK
lvl.3
United Kingdom

I'm just wondering if DJI are despatching orders in the order they were placed.

I ordered my Mavic 2 Pro with the Fly More kit at 14:30 (UTC) on the 23rd so very quickly after it was available to order, payment was authorised/made very quickly but it has not yet shipped.

I see people who have ordered much later have already had their drones shipped.

Is this because they are shipping in no particular order or is the Fly more kit holding up orders?  if that was the case I would have ordered everything seperatly.

2018-8-25
Use props
gnirtS
First Officer
Flight distance : 5712575 ft
United Kingdom

I suspect its FlyMore holding it up - there seem to be a lot more "drone only" orders going out.  My MP2 with FlyMore has been sitting on "Payment Authorised" for 48 hours and hasn;t moved since.
2018-8-25
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi JaseUK, the estimated shipping time of Mavic 2 Fly More Kit in the UK is about  3-5 working days after payment confirmation, you may check the below screenshot: https://store.dji.com/product/ma ... ?from=menu_products If there is anything else we can help, please kindly provide us with your order number for better assistance, thanks so much!
Fly More Kit.png
2018-8-25
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

gnirtS Posted at 2018-8-25 13:59
I suspect its FlyMore holding it up - there seem to be a lot more "drone only" orders going out.  My MP2 with FlyMore has been sitting on "Payment Authorised" for 48 hours and hasn;t moved since.

Hey gnirtS, you are right. The estimated shipping time for Fly More Kit is different from the drone only orders, you may refer to 3# to check. We'll send you the tracking number as soon as the package shipped. Thanks for your patience.
2018-8-25
Use props
gnirtS
First Officer
Flight distance : 5712575 ft
United Kingdom

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-8-25 18:04
Hi JaseUK, the estimated shipping time of Mavic 2 Fly More Kit in the UK is about  3-5 working days after payment confirmation, you may check the below screenshot to check:https://store.dji.com/product/mavic-2-fly-more-kit?from=menu_products If there is anything else we can help, please kindly provide us with your order number for better assistance, thanks so much!

One slight issue, it says "Payment Confirmation".

Looking on my account it says

"Payment Successful" but below that "Payment Status:        Authorized"

Paypal shows the money as "Pending".

What exactly does that mean?  A problem with payment or DJI just preauthorising and not shipping yet ?

It's been 2.5 days now since my order changed to that and it hasnt changed at all in that time.
2018-8-26
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

gnirtS Posted at 2018-8-26 02:24
One slight issue, it says "Payment Confirmation".

Looking on my account it says

Hi there, we have replied here: https://forum.dji.com/thread-163469-1-1.html If you have further concern, please keep us updated in your own thread, we will keep following up, thank you.
2018-8-26
Use props
JaseUK
lvl.3
United Kingdom

Well I have to say the shipping is terrible.

The Drone shipped early hours of Tuesday but I was surprised to see that it is coming directly from China.

The DHL Tracking number given was last updated on the 28th and showed it still in China. I phoned DHL yesterday who were unable to advise the status and created an enquiry.  They later phoned back to advise that DJI had shipped it BULK by  together with hundreds of other drones to the UK and needed to be split when it arrived in the UK. They advised that would be done yesterday and shipped for today but it would be under a different reference which would be given out later.

It did not arrive this morning so I phoned DHL who advised that the goods had cleared customs but they were unable to advise delivery details as they did not know the reference numbers therefore it may still be delivered today but they didn't know where it was.

It didn't arrive so I phoned DHL again, this time they said the BULK shipment from DJI is held in customs and waiting more information from the shipper (DJI) before it could be cleared. They had no idea when that would be but basis DHL don't work on a weekend it would probably be sometime next week....

What sort of shipping is this?  delivery was quoted as 3-5 days after payment, payment was taken on the 23rd so it's going to be at least 12 days even if it arrived on Tuesday.

And to add insult to injury the Care Refresh I ordered at the same was automatically started by DJI from the 30th, before I even have the drone!!!

So basically you pay £1600 for something and no one can tell you where it is or when you'll get it.

2018-8-31
Use props
R3ALSHOTZ
lvl.2
  • >>>
Netherlands

I have the same problem, my track still showing the drone still in China!!!  I haven’t phone DHL and I’m the Netherlands and I ordered mine on 23-8
2018-8-31
Use props
MarcoFlyer
lvl.2
Flight distance : 62326 ft
Italy

I bet your package is bigger than the others and does not contain only the drone. Perhaps this is the reason for all this delay.
2018-8-31
Use props
JaseUK
lvl.3
United Kingdom

Latest update, all cleared and due for deliveries Monday.
2018-8-31
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

JaseUK Posted at 2018-8-31 23:54
Latest update, all cleared and due for deliveries Monday.

Hey JaseUK, we're sorry for the troubles. Wish you receive the package soon. As for the DJI Care Refresh issue, please contact us once you received the package, we'll arrange for you.
2018-9-1
Use props
JaseUK
lvl.3
United Kingdom

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-9-1 02:05
Hey JaseUK, we're sorry for the troubles. Wish you receive the package soon. As for the DJI Care Refresh issue, please contact us once you received the package, we'll arrange for you.

Thanks Susan, DHL now advise delivery Tuesday as I am in a +1 area.... I'll contact you again when I get it regarding the refresh.
2018-9-2
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

JaseUK Posted at 2018-9-2 03:25
Thanks Susan, DHL now advise delivery Tuesday as I am in a +1 area.... I'll contact you again when I get it regarding the refresh.

That's all right. We'll be here all the time.
2018-9-2
Use props
mr_cjames
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Just to confirm, I am having the same issues (ordered around 7:30 on 23 Aug), based in Surrey UK and DHL tracking history;
1. Picked Up 30 Aug.
2. Processed at Shenzhen 30 Aug.
3. Processed at Shenzhen 31 Aug.
4. Departed Facility at Shenzhen 31 Aug 17:54.

Have just got off the phone with DHL (15:15 3rd Aug) and they have raised an enquiry on the shipment and will be calling me back.

DJI - If I may offer some feedback. Please update your estimated shipping times from 3-5 days for UK customers as i feel it may lead to further frustrations from new and existing customers alike.
2018-9-3
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

mr_cjames Posted at 2018-9-3 06:18
Just to confirm, I am having the same issues (ordered around 7:30 on 23 Aug), based in Surrey UK and DHL tracking history;
1. Picked Up 30 Aug.
2. Processed at Shenzhen 30 Aug.

Hi James, we managed to get your order number via your Forum account, upon checking your order, the package was shipped in a bulk container under a separate waybill number. Now it has departed Facility in EAST MIDLANDS - UK and is on the way to your location, please wait patiently, thank you.
2018-9-3
Use props
James Kelly
lvl.2
Flight distance : 178635 ft
United Kingdom

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-9-3 19:39
Hi James, we managed to get your order number via your Forum account, upon checking your order, the package was shipped in a bulk container under a separate waybill number. Now it has departed Facility in EAST MIDLANDS - UK and is on the way to your location, please wait patiently, thank you.

Is there any way we can find the updated/changed tracking references ourselves? Last update I had was "Departed Shenzen on September 1st at 16:34 local time")
2018-9-4
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

James Kelly Posted at 2018-9-4 00:27
Is there any way we can find the updated/changed tracking references ourselves? Last update I had was "Departed Shenzen on September 1st at 16:34 local time")

Hi James, we managed to get your order number via your Forum account, upon checking, the package was shipped in a bulk container under a separate waybill number. There might be some delay in updating the status, please wait 1-2 days to see if there is an update, sorry for the inconvenience caused and thanks for your patience.
2018-9-4
Use props
mr_cjames
lvl.1

United Kingdom

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-9-3 19:39
Hi James, we managed to get your order number via your Forum account, upon checking your order, the package was shipped in a bulk container under a separate waybill number. Now it has departed Facility in EAST MIDLANDS - UK and is on the way to your location, please wait patiently, thank you.

Thanks DJI Mindy, appreciate your input.

Now received.

To help others... my timeline was; (Continued)

5. Processed at East Midlands 04 Sep 01:55
6. Departed Facility at East Midlands 04 Sep 02:25
7. Arrived at Sort Facility (Heathrow) 04 Sep 04:57
8. Processed at Heathrow 04 Sep 05:27
9. With Delivery Courier 04 Sep 07:43
10. DELIVERED! 04 Sep 12:38

Hope you guys get yours soon too.
2018-9-4
Use props
JaseUK
lvl.3
United Kingdom

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-9-1 02:05
Hey JaseUK, we're sorry for the troubles. Wish you receive the package soon. As for the DJI Care Refresh issue, please contact us once you received the package, we'll arrange for you.

Hi Susan, I finally got my Mavic 2 today. I had a quick go of it tonight and pretty impressed, it's a big improvement over the original Mavic.

If you wouldn't mind sorting out the refresh date that would be great
2018-9-4
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

mr_cjames Posted at 2018-9-4 08:15
Thanks DJI Mindy, appreciate your input.

Now received.

Thanks so much for keeping us updated. We're glad to hear that you have received it. Wish you have a good time!
2018-9-5
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

JaseUK Posted at 2018-9-4 14:30
Hi Susan, I finally got my Mavic 2 today. I had a quick go of it tonight and pretty impressed, it's a big improvement over the original Mavic.

If you wouldn't mind sorting out the refresh date that would be great

Well received, I'll forward to the team to arrange for you and will keep you updated.
2018-9-5
Use props
RallyXS
lvl.2
Flight distance : 513947 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I see this over promising and under delivering is still going on by DJI.

12 Sep 20:22: Order
12 Sep 21:22: Payment Confirmed
17 Sep 10:31: Order on it's way email received

DHL tracking shows:
Shipment picked up 17 Sep 20:04
Processed at SHENZHEN - CHINA, PEOPLES REPUBLIC 17 Sep 22:18
Departed Facility in SHENZHEN - CHINA, PEOPLES REPUBLIC 17 Sep 22:53

Then nothing!

So, it's now 8 days from order and I've not heard anything.  Why are you still quoting 3-5 days delivery.  Just manage peoples expectations and then they have the choice of ordering or not.  I would have gone to someone with UK stock if I had known this was how it was.
2018-9-20
Use props
Sneider
lvl.1
United Kingdom

RallyXS Posted at 2018-9-20 02:52
I see this over promising and under delivering is still going on by DJI.

12 Sep 20:22: Order

Hi Rally

I bought my drone mavic pro 2 on Saturday it was shipped on monday same tracking as yours

departed Facility in SHENZHEN - CHINA, PEOPLES REPUBLIC
Monday, September 17, 2018 at 22:53
Origin Service Area:
SHENZHEN - SHENZHEN - CHINA, PEOPLES REPUBLIC
Destination Service Area:
LONDON - LONDON - UK       
1 Piece

Monday, September 17, 2018        Location        Time        Piece
3        Departed Facility in SHENZHEN - CHINA, PEOPLES REPUBLIC        SHENZHEN - CHINA, PEOPLES REPUBLIC        22:53       
1 Piece

2        Processed at SHENZHEN - CHINA, PEOPLES REPUBLIC        SHENZHEN - CHINA, PEOPLES REPUBLIC        22:18       
1 Piece

1        Shipment picked up        SHENZHEN - CHINA, PEOPLES REPUBLIC        19:19       
1 Piece

I have called DHL they have said the ship is due to arrive in east midland tonight so we will probably get our drones tomorrow worst case monday.  but normally dhl deliver on the same day the ship arrives.
2018-9-20
Use props
RallyXS
lvl.2
  • >>>

I've heard from DJI as follows (extract):

Due to the cross-border air transportation control, the transportation of batteries has been blocked, and the logistics plan has been urgently adjusted. It is expected to be delivered within the next week.

So I'm fairly sure it won't be tomorrow.
2018-9-20
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

RallyXS Posted at 2018-9-20 07:59
I've heard from DJI as follows (extract):

Due to the cross-border air transportation control, the transportation of batteries has been blocked, and the logistics plan has been urgently adjusted. It is expected to be delivered within the next week.

Hi Rally, upon checking your order, the package was shipped in a bulk container under a separate waybill number. It will need to go through the customs clearance in EAST MIDLANDS. There might be some delay in updating the status, we'll keep an eye on the status as well. Thanks for your patience.
2018-9-20
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Sneider Posted at 2018-9-20 06:19
Hi Rally

I bought my drone mavic pro 2 on Saturday it was shipped on monday same tracking as yours

Hi Sneider, your oder is the same with Rally's, please check my post in 25#, sorry for the inconvenience and appreciate your patience.
2018-9-20
Use props
RallyXS
lvl.2
  • >>>

Mindy,

Thank you for the update.  But, do you know why the website still contains misleading information on delivery timescales?
2018-9-20
Use props
Sneider
lvl.1
United Kingdom

RallyXS Posted at 2018-9-20 23:23
Mindy,

Thank you for the update.  But, do you know why the website still contains misleading information on delivery timescales?

This is the first time i bought from DJI Online and will be the last time as well, Jessops has them instock, if it does not come by today i will cancel it, and buy it from jessop instore. DJI should be more honest about delivery times.
2018-9-21
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

RallyXS Posted at 2018-9-20 23:23
Mindy,

Thank you for the update.  But, do you know why the website still contains misleading information on delivery timescales?

Hi Rally, the order was delayed because of the Typhoon, we are very sorry for the inconvenience caused, it has departed HK and is on the way to the UK, we will apply 10 GBP DJI Credit for you, hope you will receive it soon.
2018-9-21
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Sneider Posted at 2018-9-21 00:55
This is the first time i bought from DJI Online and will be the last time as well, Jessops has them instock, if it does not come by today i will cancel it, and buy it from jessop instore. DJI should be more honest about delivery times.

Please check my post in 29#. I'm afraid the package will not arrive today, if you would like to cancel the order, please send email to support@dji.com to stop the shipping or refuse to deliver when it arrives, we apologize again for the inconvenience caused.
2018-9-21
Use props
Sneider
lvl.1
United Kingdom

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-9-21 03:09
Please check my post in 29#. I'm afraid the package will not arrive today, if you would like to cancel the order, please send email to  to stop the shipping or refuse to deliver when it arrives, we apologize again for the inconvenience caused.

Thank you, I will cancel the order.
2018-9-21
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Sneider Posted at 2018-9-21 04:24
Thank you, I will cancel the order.

Alright, please contact our support for the refund, hope you will get the refund soon.
2018-9-21
Use props
Sneider
lvl.1
United Kingdom

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-9-21 04:50
Alright, please contact our support for the refund, hope you will get the refund soon.

Thanks i have contacted them on the email you have provided.
2018-9-21
Use props
djiuser_lQfIy2XQC8tm
lvl.2
Flight distance : 305233 ft
United Kingdom

I'm in the same boat or plane... its my first purchase, firts drone... I noticed Jessops also now have them instock when will I get my mavic 2!!!
ordered on the 12th - shipped? on the 17th? - nothing...

2018-9-21
Use props
djiuser_hR6DX98GdR8F
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Placed my order for the pro2 on the 11th, I was really looking forward to taking it along with me on a 3 week journey across Asia, unfortunately I've given up all hope now as I fly out Monday morning. Gutted really as it looks like I have to cancel, No point in keeping a drone when you live in London. First and last time DJI
2018-9-21
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Sneider Posted at 2018-9-21 06:44
Thanks i have contacted them on the email you have provided.

That's ok, if there is anything else we can help, feel free to contact us.
2018-9-21
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_lQfIy2XQC8tm Posted at 2018-9-21 07:34
I'm in the same boat or plane... its my first purchase, firts drone... I noticed Jessops also now have them instock  when will I get my mavic 2!!!
ordered on the 12th - shipped? on the 17th? - nothing...
[view_image]

Sir, we're sorry for the inconvenience. Diana has replied you in your own post: https://forum.dji.com/thread-167135-1-1.html we'll keep an eye on the status as well. Appreciate your support and understanding.
2018-9-21
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_hR6DX98GdR8F Posted at 2018-9-21 07:41
Placed my order for the pro2 on the 11th, I was really looking forward to taking it along with me on a 3 week journey across Asia, unfortunately I've given up all hope now as I fly out Monday morning. Gutted really as it looks like I have to cancel, No point in keeping a drone when you live in London. First and last time DJI

We're sorry for the unpleasant experience. Could you tell your order number? We'd like to check the current status and see whether we can help.
2018-9-21
Use props
djiuser_hR6DX98GdR8F
lvl.1

United Kingdom

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-9-21 23:36
We're sorry for the unpleasant experience. Could you tell your order number? We'd like to check the current status and see whether we can help.

2018-9-21
Use props
djiuser_lQfIy2XQC8tm
lvl.2
Flight distance : 305233 ft
United Kingdom

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-9-21 23:28
Sir, we're sorry for the inconvenience. Diana has replied you in your own post: https://forum.dji.com/thread-167135-1-1.html we'll keep an eye on the status as well. Appreciate your support and understanding.

I don’t understand to be honest
2018-9-22
Use props
12Next >
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules