Phantom 4 Advanced lastest software version ?
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
droneevolutionnyc
lvl.1
Flight distance : 369993 ft
United States

Having A lot of lost signal problems with my drone 50ft away  and losting video signal compass errors in mid flight and camera is no longer focusing on subjects help!!

2018-9-3
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hi there, thank you for reaching out and we're very sorry for the Inconvenience that you have faced. Regarding your concern, I would suggest giving a try to refresh the firmware using DJI Assistant 2 in your PC  you can just go this link to the download the software https://www.dji.com/phantom-4-adv/info#downloads then once you are done do an overall calibration. Like the gimbal, Imu and compass as well.
2018-9-3
Use props
Drone Evolution
lvl.1
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 2018-9-3 08:59
Hi there, thank you for reaching out and we're very sorry for the Inconvenience that you have faced. Regarding your concern, I would suggest giving a try to refresh the firmware using DJI Assistant 2 in your PC  you can just go this link to the download the software https://www.dji.com/phantom-4-adv/info#downloads then once you are done do an overall calibration. Like the gimbal, Imu and compass as well.

thank you i tried that with no change drone is getting worst everytime i use it now i wasnt able to even have a good flight yesterday i bought it from dji store in 10-21-17 is there a way to find out if its still under the 1 year warranty
2018-9-3
Use props
ALABAMA
First Officer
Flight distance : 10442687 ft
United States

It should be under warranty for 1 year for manufacturing defects.
2018-9-3
Use props
Drone Evolution
lvl.1
United States

ALABAMA Posted at 2018-9-3 09:09
It should be under warranty for 1 year for manufacturing defects.

cool thanks
2018-9-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules