RE Googles - Obstacles in Metric only
725 3 2018-9-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
John Hennesey
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1114350 ft
United States

I found a way to switch over height and distance to imperial, but obstacles are still shown in meters distance.  Does anyone know how to switch over the obstacles to show in feet?  The precision is better.  Just purchased them, and they are on the latest firmware.

2018-9-11
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi John, thanks for bringing this to our attention. The request has been forwarded to our engineers, hope they will optimize this in the future.
2018-9-12
Use props
John Hennesey
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1114350 ft
United States

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-9-12 04:09
Hi John, thanks for bringing this to our attention. The request has been forwarded to our engineers, hope they will optimize this in the future.

Thanks, I appreciate that.  Might want to have them confirm speed is also in imperial while they are in there.  Also might want to let the web team know the links they send in the email when a response is posted are non existent in the notification email.     I understand there is a limited amount of resources in a company - I'm happy DJI put them towards what counts - Mavic + Goggles really are a fantastic product - I am very happy I purchased them!
2018-9-12
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

John Hennesey Posted at 2018-9-12 16:43
Thanks, I appreciate that.  Might want to have them confirm speed is also in imperial while they are in there.  Also might want to let the web team know the links they send in the email when a response is posted are non existent in the notification email.     I understand there is a limited amount of resources in a company - I'm happy DJI put them towards what counts - Mavic + Goggles really are a fantastic product - I am very happy I purchased them!

Just to verify, do you refer to the notification email on the Forum? If yes, this may appear if others have deleted their comments before you read it, you may check and confirm later.
2018-9-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules