Degree display for azimuth informations in DJI Go 4
1583 7 2018-10-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
SIAPV - Service Image Aérienn
lvl.1

Hi DJI, Hi all

Would someone have a direct solution to display the degrees in order to know and read directly the information concerning the course relative to the north, without going through the "Course Lock" function? Thank you in advance !

@DJI: Can you include this function of displaying degrees to North (Compass) in DJI Go 4 in a future release? That would be wonderful !

Because I have drone missions to perform and I have to stall my client's data, example 165 ° compared to the north ...

Thank you all for your response.

Christophe.
2018-10-11
Use props
Nebuchadnezzar
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 3462946 ft
  • >>>
Spain

hello SIAPV and welcome aboard !! Hope some Moderator here read your post and suggestions
2018-10-11
Use props
lvl.1

Nebuchadnezzar Posted at 2018-10-11 08:40
hello SIAPV and welcome aboard !! Hope some Moderator here read your post and suggestions

Thank you Nebuchadnezzar ;-) hope too !! ;-)
2018-10-11
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi there, I appreciate your time bringing this topic to us. Regarding your concern, we will forward this suggestion to our R&D department for future request. If you have any other question, please let us know. Thanks for your understanding and support.
2018-10-11
Use props
lvl.1

DJI Natalia Posted at 2018-10-11 09:44
Hi there, I appreciate your time bringing this topic to us. Regarding your concern, we will forward this suggestion to our R&D department for future request. If you have any other question, please let us know. Thanks for your understanding and support.

Hi Natalia, thank you for your answer !

Actually, there are no solution ?

Christophe.
2018-10-11
Use props
Geebax
Captain
Australia

SIAPV - Service Image Aérienn Posted at 2018-10-11 10:34
Hi Natalia, thank you for your answer !

Actually, there are no solution ?

No, and I doubt DJI will do anything about it. The accuracy of the compass heading is not guaranteed.
2018-10-11
Use props
lvl.1

Geebax Posted at 2018-10-11 15:18
No, and I doubt DJI will do anything about it. The accuracy of the compass heading is not guaranteed.

Thanks Geebax for your answer.

I fly since 2010 with Mikrokopter and they have integrated compass information in telemetry, I think DJI can do this in DJI Go 4 !! ;-)

We are in 2018 now :-D … It's just an option to add in DJI Go 4, engineers can do this I think ...

Christophe
2018-10-11
Use props
Labroides
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 9991457 ft
  • >>>
Australia

Because I have drone missions to perform and I have to stall my client's data, example 165 ° compared to the north ...
What kind of mission would you need this for?
2018-10-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules