Selling Spark for upgrade . Mavic pro or air ?
422 4 2018-11-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Dronegoals
lvl.2
Flight distance : 110036 ft
Netherlands

I'm selling my spark to upgrade it but i cant choose for wich drone mavic pro or the mavic air .

Mavic pro have a better connection i guess not wifi but its way bigger .
Mavic air is smaller but same connection as the spark ..

Maybe you people can help me to choose .
2018-11-3
Use props
DJIJAKOB
lvl.4
Flight distance : 740577 ft
  • >>>
Norway

This question has been answered many times before. Search "Mavic Air vs Mavic Pro" on this forum or Youtube and you will see plenty of comparisons which will probably guide you on your way to buy a new drone. I'm sure you'll be happy whichever model you choose!
2018-11-3
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, thanks for reaching the DJI Forum. We thank you for your interest in purchasing your new drone. For more information with the comparison of both aircraft, kindly click the link provided below. Should there be any concerns, don't hesitate to reach us. We're here to help you. Thank you.

CONSUMER DRONES COMPARISON
2018-11-3
Use props
Alex B.
Second Officer
Flight distance : 21105262 ft

Spain

I say go for the pro!!!
I have a spark since July and now a Mavic Pro since a couple of weeks ago.
Pro is much better than spark in everything except for taking panoramas
The connection is amazing and rock solid, I did 5km one way today with perfect signal all the time, I only turned back because of the RTH battery warning, otherwise I could continue no problem!
The air has better camera than the pro, but the pro has better everything else!!!

Fly safely and enjoy all
Alex
2018-11-3
Use props
GhostWolf010
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1118323 ft
Netherlands

The decision had to be yours ofcourse. But to know which one you should get you should think of the pro's and con's of each. And you have to think of what you are going to do with it.
Personally, I have the pro, and a friend the air, I flew with his, and he with mine, and we both wanted our own drone back after a few flights. So it is really personal of what you would like
2018-11-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules