Steps before selling?
673 4 2018-11-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Kwalter
lvl.2
United Kingdom

Hi
I'm selling my 18 month old P4P Pro+ and not having used it for a while I'm a little uncertain if I need to unregister the drone from my DJI account before doing so
Is the serial number locked to my account? if so how do I unlock it so that the new owner can register
I've looked online in my account but can see no mention of my drone details or where or if I should change them

Anyone able to help me here?

Many thanks
2018-11-10
Use props
Nebuchadnezzar
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 3462946 ft
  • >>>
Spain

No need to do nothing , only the new user must create a Dji Account ..simply
2018-11-10
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi Kwallter, thanks for reaching DJI Forum. We do appreciate bringing this query to us. Kindly click this Forum link https://forum.dji.com/thread-108771-1-1.html and hope this helps you about your concern in selling your drone. Well, that's little sad to know that you are about to sell your aircraft. We hope to hear from you soon and fly again. Thank you.
2018-11-10
Use props
Kwalter
lvl.2
United Kingdom

DJI Gamora Posted at 11-10 02:16
Hi Kwallter, thanks for reaching DJI Forum. We do appreciate bringing this query to us. Kindly click this Forum link https://forum.dji.com/thread-108771-1-1.html and hope this helps you about your concern in selling your drone. Well, that's little sad to know that you are about to sell your aircraft. We hope to hear from you soon and fly again. Thank you.

Thanks DJI Gamora for your extremely rapid response - very helpful
I've enjoyed the few flights I've had with my drone, but restrictions in the UK are now so tight it's almost impossible to fly anywhere legitimately (anywhere worth photographing anyway) and I'm too old to go through professional training and certification. What was supposed to be a hobby has just got too complicated for me - good luck everyone
2018-11-10
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Kwalter Posted at 11-10 02:44
Thanks DJI Gamora for your extremely rapid response - very helpful
I've enjoyed the few flights I've had with my drone, but restrictions in the UK are now so tight it's almost impossible to fly anywhere legitimately (anywhere worth photographing anyway) and I'm too old to go through professional training and certification. What was supposed to be a hobby has just got too complicated for me - good luck everyone

No worries. Cheers!
2018-11-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules