Aircraft disconnected problem
534 2 2018-11-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansd5b89943
New
Flight distance : 74541 ft
India

Hi my bhanu from India have been using p4p since one year 2months back when I was flying my drone near river the message shown in the display aircraft  disconnected and my drone fell down In river I which I didn't get at all. today 30-11-2018 I got new drone 15days back and same problem occurred today while flyng aircraft disconnected and fell from 20feets and broken gimbal, now my question is why this problem is happening with my drone can any please help me with this because I have lost two drone in 2months
2018-11-30
Use props
SLaU
lvl.1
Brazil

No Brasil está acontecendo alguns casos como o seu e no meu caso o RC não está reconhecendo o samsung galaxy note 8 (Celular) a linha samsung dos novos aparelhos esta com falta de conectividade depois da atualização do android eu mesmo fiz todos os procedimentos cabíveis e não consegui resolver o problema está com o app dji go 4.0 está com problema de conexão qual é o seu celular ou é o P4pPlus ?   
2018-11-30
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hello there. We're very sorry to hear about the unpleasant experience that you had with your Phantom 4 Pro. Just want to confirm, may we know what mobile device are you using to your drone? Have you tried to check if the RC and AC is connected properly? As well as the mobile device? Please make sure to check your drone first before you take off. Make sure the drone is calibrated well and firmware is updated to the latest version so we can avoid this scenario. Again, we're very sorry to hear about this.
2018-11-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules