Not able to sync flight data for 2 days!
676 4 2019-1-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
kristian.barrasstvcrews
lvl.2
Flight distance : 696972 ft
United Kingdom

I Have a Phantom 4 Pro+ and I can not get the flight data to sync via the controller. I keep getting the message "sync flight records failed".
I have wasted a day trying to resolve this. I need these records as I run a professional drone business. I have also tried to manually upload the files via a cable attached to the drone using the DJI asist app but it says it cant get them also. It is so frustrating as I can see them all on the controller. Is there a way of saving them to an sd card???

UPDATE- I have been trying all day today but still not working. Called tech support but they were about as much help as a chocolate kettle.
DJI-IS THERE A PROBLEM WITH YOUR SERVERS???
2019-1-3
Use props
Rodger8
First Officer
Flight distance : 20145135 ft
  • >>>
United States

Log out of your DJI Account shut everything down and reboot and then log back in to your Account and give it a try.
2019-1-3
Use props
ALABAMA
First Officer
Flight distance : 10442687 ft
United States

Rodger8 Posted at 1-3 05:07
Log out of your DJI Account shut everything down and reboot and then log back in to your Account and give it a try.

That worked for me.
2019-1-3
Use props
kristian.barrasstvcrews
lvl.2
Flight distance : 696972 ft
United Kingdom

Logged out of account then back in still not working. I cant run a business like this. The service from DJI is terrible.
2019-1-3
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, sorry for the uneasiness in regards to this problem. May we know if your RC was connected to the internet service during the syncing flight records? If yes, did we manage to connect our RC in a different internet connection? only if it's possible. Are you trying to sync your whole flight records? Please keep us posted on the latest progress for further help.
2019-1-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules