Spark camera lens marks
853 6 2019-2-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
GYauck
lvl.1

Argentina

Hello everyone. Can someone help me with this, i just buy the spark and arrived 3 days ago... Its all ok, no problems with flyng or anything.
But the camera appears to have some kind of marks in the protector lens. I think its in the inside of the lens....
I dont know what can be, if i can fix this... An if it make quality worst... Cand someone help me please? (sorry for my bad english, im from Argentina)
I uploaded this pictures:
https://ibb.co/DMbg7Zg
https://ibb.co/S74NTn0

Thanks
2019-2-2
Use props
Sayhelloforme
Second Officer
Flight distance : 8133219 ft
United States

Is this a new spark or did you buy it used ?
2019-2-2
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi, we're sorry about that. Have you tried to check your camera live view? May I know if you are having an issue when shooting a video or photo? Also, may I know where did you purchased it? Is this a refurbished or used drone?
2019-2-2
Use props
Joller79 DK
lvl.4
Flight distance : 26447 ft
Denmark

Looks like glue residue from the sticker on lens when first opened, you tried with dishwasher soab on the finger and gently rubbin?
2019-2-2
Use props
GYauck
lvl.1

Argentina

DJI Natalia Posted at 2-2 11:18
Hi, we're sorry about that. Have you tried to check your camera live view? May I know if you are having an issue when shooting a video or photo? Also, may I know where did you purchased it? Is this a refurbished or used drone?

It is a used Spark, all is working fine. The pics i took look fine. I cant notice nothing bad or something.
But i know that thing on the lens its not normal haha... Just wanna see if i can do something.
I think its from the inside, with what i can clean the lens witout damage ?
2019-2-4
Use props
ssylca44
First Officer
Flight distance : 434721 ft
Canada

GYauck Posted at 2-4 01:58
It is a used Spark, all is working fine. The pics i took look fine. I cant notice nothing bad or something.
But i know that thing on the lens its not normal haha... Just wanna see if i can do something.
I think its from the inside, with what i can clean the lens witout damage ?

If the pictures/video are fine, I wouldn't do anything that might make worst.
2019-2-4
Use props
darkfull1
lvl.4
Flight distance : 13114 ft
Switzerland

if you can't see the stain in your picture or video don't do anything. If it appear on your video or photo it's more problematic.
2019-2-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules