dji go 4 crash with rth
828 6 2019-3-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
windman
lvl.1
Canada

Just got my Mavic air. When I hit the RTH button on my phone screen the DJI GO 4 app close. I have to reopen it, the GO TO FLY and then hit the button again. What is wrong?

2019-3-11
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi there, thank you for reaching out and we're sorry to hear about the trouble. May I ask what mobile device are you using? However, when using the DJI Go 4 app. Make sure there is no other running background app just to make sure the DJI Go 4 app will process smoothly. Please keep us posted. Thanks!
2019-3-11
Use props
Ahmed Hussain
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1339761 ft
  • >>>
Kuwait

The dji go 4 app is a heavy application that needs a good cache memory in the mobile you are using. If the app not working as should be, you better either get an other mobile with at least 4GB cache memory, or turn off recording cache videos in the app's settings.
2019-3-11
Use props
windman
lvl.1
Canada

I have a samsung S9+ with 6 gb of ram. Everything else look ok. Maybe I would reinstall the app
2019-3-11
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

windman Posted at 3-11 12:07
I have a samsung S9+ with 6 gb of ram. Everything else look ok. Maybe I would reinstall the app

Ok. Thank you, Make sure to sync the flight record first before installing the App, please keep us posted whenever you encounter something unusual. Best Regards!
2019-3-11
Use props
windman
lvl.1
Canada

DJI Gamora Posted at 3-11 15:07
Ok. Thank you, Make sure to sync the flight record first before installing the App, please keep us posted whenever you encounter something unusual. Best Regards!

I don't understand what you mean by sync the flight recoder
2019-3-11
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

windman Posted at 3-11 20:26
I don't understand what you mean by sync the flight recoder

I apologize for the confusion, about your question. Flight records contain the logs of your flight this may use whenever you need to have a data analysis. You may check this video tutorial with regards to synching the flight records. Best regards!  
2019-3-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules