Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Sharp
lvl.3
Flight distance : 3571634 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Hello.
Can a member of staff please take the time to carefully send the following 2 feature requests to a key person in management for me as I feel these are critical features needed for advanced photography. I'm using the Smart Controller with thee Mavic 2 Pro.  

Bracketing Mode.
The EV Exposure is currently locked and cannot be manually set. Please allow us to manually set this value. For example, for 3 exposures I would like to be able to manually set the EV exposure to + and – 2EV.

All Pano Modes.
Please also allow us to take bracket images with a manual EV exposure in order for us to capture the necessary dynamic range. It does not matter if the drone cannot stitch these extra exposures as this is somthing a photographer will prefer to do afterwards on a computer.

Thats all, thank you kindly .
James.

2019-3-24
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day James. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused. Let me please forward this thread to our DJI R&D Team for further development of the said devices. Thank you for your valued support.
2019-3-24
Use props
Sharp
lvl.3
Flight distance : 3571634 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Thank you very much.

Kind regards
James.
2019-3-24
Use props
Charissa
First Officer
Flight distance : 689334 ft
South Africa

I would love both that features, would be awesome, but honestly, don,t hold your breath for tooooo long.
2019-3-25
Use props
djiuser_ywsUxmh4dnw8
lvl.2
Flight distance : 146864 ft
France

Bonjour,
Pour les panoramiques sphériques, la caméra ne s'oriente pas au maximum vers le ciel.  Est-il possible d'ajouter cette fonction,  quitte à ajouter une série de photos supplémentaires..
Merci
2019-4-3
Use props
ff22
Second Officer
United States

djiuser_ywsUxmh4dnw8 Posted at 4-3 09:18
Bonjour,
Pour les panoramiques sphériques, la caméra ne s'oriente pas au maximum vers le ciel.  Est-il possible d'ajouter cette fonction,  quitte à ajouter une série de photos supplémentaires..
Merci

"For spherical panoramas, the camera does not move as far as the sky. Is it possible to add this function, even add a series of additional photos .."

There is a physical limitation - the camera cannot tilt up that high.  The drone will fill it in to some extent but it is not perfect.  You can possibly do it yourself.  Some users have suggested Photoshop can fill in missing sky.

Google translate (I do not know French so don't know if the translation is good):

Il y a une limite physique: la caméra ne peut pas basculer aussi haut. Le drone le remplira dans une certaine mesure mais ce n’est pas parfait. Vous pouvez éventuellement le faire vous-même. Certains utilisateurs ont suggéré que Photoshop puisse remplir le ciel manquant.
2019-4-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules