561 3 2019-4-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_6yZ7pNcdXMYy
lvl.2
Flight distance : 21312 ft
  • >>>
United States

If it's there in the settings, I can't find it.

Here's my suggestion for DJI and it should be relativley minor because they do it in all of their drone gimbals.

Pan rate.  They can add a left right rate and an up down rate.  Do a slow medium fast 1-10, just let us easily control the rate.

If you have the pocket on a tripod with the wifi module it would make for great easy cinimatic shots if you can easily control the pan rate without worrying about "jerkyness".

It's done on all their drones, why not here?

Just my thoughts.

2019-4-7
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day. Thank you for giving out this information. Let me please forward this information to our DJI R&D Team for further development of the DJI Osmo Pocket and of the DJI Mimo application. Thank you for your valued support.
2019-4-7
Use props
djiuser_6yZ7pNcdXMYy
lvl.2
Flight distance : 21312 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 4-7 07:31
Hello and good day. Thank you for giving out this information. Let me please forward this information to our DJI R&D Team for further development of the DJI Osmo Pocket and of the DJI Mimo application. Thank you for your valued support.

Thank you for forwarding.  It's in all the rest of their drones for  their gimbals.  It would be a natural fit for pro mode and actually make better use of the accessories that are currently being marketed.
2019-4-7
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

djiuser_6yZ7pNcdXMYy Posted at 4-7 13:41
Thank you for forwarding.  It's in all the rest of their drones for  their gimbals.  It would be a natural fit for pro mode and actually make better use of the accessories that are currently being marketed.

You are very much welcome. I have already forwarded this thread. For the latest updates regarding the DJI Osmo Pocket. Kindly please visit our official website at www.dji.com for the most recent details. Thank you for your valued help and support.
2019-4-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules