624 1 2019-4-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Cleibos
lvl.1
Flight distance : 916952 ft
Argentina

Hi there.
On Thursday i updated my firmware. It was all ok, i flew with my 3 batteries from "fly more combo" (i have the Mavic Air since August 2018)
Then i charged them all again, i flew with one, it was all ok, but then with the others 2 it says "cannot takeoff. Ensure the aircraft battery is properly connected."

So now i don't know what to do, some people said they waited the batteries to rest one entire day and it was all working, but it didn't happen to me. I can't downgrade with DJI assistant. Do i need to wait for a new update, or do i need to open the batteries?

Thank you.
2019-4-20
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, we're sorry to know about this situation. I would recommend checking whether the battery is properly installed.  If the red part is seen, it means that the buckle on the back of the Mavic Air's Intelligent Flight Battery is not mounted in place. If the problem persists after several attempts, please send the batteries to our facility for further check. However, I'm afraid that the warranty coverage period for the battery is up to 6 Months and Charge Cycle less than 200 Times upon receiving it. For further details, you may check the link below. Thank you for understanding.

https://www.dji.com/service/policy
2019-4-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules