DJI, thanks!
1161 4 2015-6-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
joanenricc
lvl.2

Spain

So, I bought my P3 Pro one month ago, but after few first tests, I realized that it was a faulty unit.

Got in touch with DJI via 24h Support Chat, they asked me to send them the original stuff with the problems (a white spot always at the same place in the images) and more or less 24h after send them the videos, got a mail asking me to return the faulty P3.

Friday afternoon I received the new one, and after testing it this weekend I can say that everything seems to be perfect. Made two flights about 20 minutes taking photos, videos and testing flight skills, and had no problems at all.

So, I think that I can express my gratitude to DJI, and to the guys of the 24h Support Chat that paid attention to my problems.

Here you have a little video. I'm happy

Thanks!
2015-6-7
Use props
sploodge
Second Officer
Flight distance : 809350 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Thanks for the feedback. Its good to have some happy stories here Glad you got the P3 back quickly and DJI have, in your case atleast, done good with their support..

Now get flying
2015-6-7
Use props
joanenricc
lvl.2

Spain

sploodge Posted at 2015-6-7 22:50
Thanks for the feedback. Its good to have some happy stories here  Glad you got the P3 back quickl ...

Thanks!!

I always think that forums should be the place where users can express problems but also good things, and sometimes, unfortunately forums are only used to explain problems and bad situations...
2015-6-7
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Flight distance : 165105 ft
Canada

Yes, good news is always welcome here too.

Thanks for sharing the concern and how they helped you with the replacement unit.
It's good to know they stand behind their awesome products. Feeling good about my purchase, so far.
But still have no Phantom to fly.

Perhaps tomorrow...

RedHotPoker
2015-6-7
Use props
joanenricc
lvl.2

Spain

RedHotPoker Posted at 2015-6-8 02:53
Yes, good news is always welcome here too.

Thanks for sharing the concern and how they helped you  ...

I'm sure your P3 is flying to you...hehe

I'm enjoying a lot this P3...really enjoying!!!
2015-6-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules