1392 2 2015-6-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
The Phantom 2
lvl.3
Flight distance : 22890 ft
  • >>>
Sweden

Ive noticed after my first recording with my newly bought used P2 that the video recordings has grayish horizontal lines running through the picture at all times, also one horizontal line in blue / purple color is appearing on the right side of the screen about 3 cm from the edge, this vertical line is only appearing every now and then and stays for a few seconds at a time.
I´m using a gopro 3 White and a 500 mW video TX located on the outside underneath the drone, i also have an IOSD mini at the same place as the video TX.
I didnt noticed the lines on the FPV monitor, maybe i just didnt saw them, but at least the horizontal line im pretty sure wasnt there in the monitor.

Could it be that my Video TX antenna was located beside the gopro camera only about 3 cm from the camera? I hadn´t had anymore chances to fly in a while due to heavy winds.

Some ideas to whats causing the problem would really be appriciated. Thanks.

2015-6-8
Use props
Stone
New

United States

I have something that resembles filming through a screen door. Is this some sort of artifact? I'm in 1080p 30fps mode. Is there another mode that might reduce our eliminate this?
2015-6-8
Use props
nrgwise
Second Officer

United States

It would help if you could post a video sample(s).  If you are filming in sunshine, the blades can/will leave a shadow on the video that looks like lines on the screen, this is one possibility.  The blue/purple line would be something different.  Make sure if you can see it or not on the FPV.  This will help isolate the source.  Would be better with a sample to look at.
2015-6-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules