Problem with Smart Controller and Mavic 2
491 0 2019-9-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
George254
lvl.2

When using my Smart Controller with my Mavic Pro 2 I regularly get errors where the controller and the Drone appear to disconnect.

Without apparent reason the screen on the Controller will go from the flying view screen back to either the "Go Fly" screen or the "Aircraft Status" screen.

When it does happen it easily and immediately goes back to the flying screen either by hitting the "Go Fly" button or "X ing" out the "AC Status" page.
I have done a video screen capture of this happening but I see nothing out of the ordinary before it happens.

This behaviour does not happen when using the normal controller and my iPad.

I have reinstalled the Smart Controller SW using the DJI Assistant 2 for Mavic and the firmware for the Aircraft to no avail.

Installed versions are:
Controller- V 1.00.0530
Android 7.1.2
DJI Go 4.3.16

Aircraft- 01.00.040Both

Fly Safe's are 01.00.01.16

On check all devices say that versions are current.

I also have Litchi installed but it is not running.

If any other informations is required please give me the file names etc and I will upload.

Thanks in advance!

G

BTW this issue is not unique to me.  In another forum there are similar reports of the issue and mention of a possible upcoming firmware release to deal with it.
If you are considering a purchase of the SC I would wait until this is resolved.
2019-9-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules