Waypoints 2.0 Task Library Question
1691 3 2019-9-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
MDJ
lvl.2
Flight distance : 85646 ft

Hi,

I have a question about the Mavic 2 Pro waypoint 2.0 task library.  Is the task library stored locally on the device you link to the the Mavic 2 Pro controller or is it stored in the "cloud"?  The reason for the question is that I would like to be able to remotely build waypoint 2.0 "missions" at home using the iPad (because of the bigger screen) but when I fly the Mavic 2 Pro I generally use my iPhone.  So, will the missions I build on the iPad be only stored on the IPad and hence not available on my iPhone or, when they are saved, are they stored in the cloud so that, when I use my iPhone, I can access the ones that I built previously on the iPad?

If they are only stored locally on the device, is there an easy way to transfer the task library from one device to another?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Marcus
2019-9-19
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, thanks for the inquiry. The Task library will be stored in the application and I'm afraid that this can't be transferred to the other mobile device. However, we will check this query to our designated department if this process could possibly achieved. Thank you for your support.
2019-9-19
Use props
DJ_Fan
lvl.4
Flight distance : 617405 ft
United States

I have a follow-up question.
Since the TaskLib is stored with the App, if I'm using CrystalSky, I am assuming my TaskLibs will be stored on the CrystalSky device (SD card) ?
2020-12-3
Use props
Ski_K2
lvl.2
Flight distance : 137671 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJI Tony Posted at 2019-9-19 13:12
Hi, thanks for the inquiry. The Task library will be stored in the application and I'm afraid that this can't be transferred to the other mobile device. However, we will check this query to our designated department if this process could possibly achieved. Thank you for your support.

On android in the Smart Controller I know the mission Tasks are saved because ones created and saved in my Mavic 2 Pro are available in my Mavic 2 Zoom.
I'd like to backup these saved Tasks so when my Smart Controller dies I won't loose the dozens of mission Tasks!
2022-2-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules